Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageShocking...

Amazing! I actually recognize all of you people, except Princess Chu that is, which is actually kind of ironic. xd

...isn't it?User Image
heart heart
Oh huzzah, I went in with ten tokens and came out with ten tickets. :] Gotta love cards.
Woah, you know all of us?

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Im Heather Mason
Way to have national pride. rolleyes
You're like those idiots who call America hell because they don't burn Gays, yet they sit there everyday and enjoy the same sort of freedoms they want destroyed. Please, if you think America's so dumb, and so hated, please move to Canada.

stare Excuse me please, but I am Canadian. I'm not sure I like where this remark is going... talk2hand
It's one thing when Trey Parker and Matt Stone talk trash 'aboot' Canada, but lets keep it nice here, eh? sweatdrop

and @Death is my Griffon; I've read most of Mercedes Lackey's stuff. I love her writing. Have you read any of the Dragon Jousting books yet? (Two done, one on the way)
Bloody_Merry
Im Heather Mason
You're like those idiots who call America hell because they don't burn Gays, yet they sit there everyday and enjoy the same sort of freedoms they want destroyed. Please, if you think America's so dumb, and so hated, please move to Canada.

stare Excuse me please, but I am Canadian. I'm not sure I like where this remark is going... talk2hand
It's one thing when Trey Parker and Matt Stone talk trash 'aboot' Canada, but lets keep it nice here, eh? sweatdrop

and @Death is my Griffon; I've read most of Mercedes Lackey's stuff. I love her writing. Have you read any of the Dragon Jousting books yet? (Two done, one on the way)

I meant this in a manner of if you hate America, move to the nearest country that isn't America. rofl

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
*The air was brisk as Merry stepped up to the tidy shop door marked "Solace Scents", and she absentmindedly rubbed her arms at the chill before she entered.
She heard the musical tinkle of the shiny brass bell over the door when she stepped inside.
Her nose was pleased by a bouquet of soothing scents. She looked around the new shop and greeted the other customers who glanced at her when she walked inside.
"Good Afternoon" she said, and her eye was caught by the sight of a strikingly attractive, yet unusual child who stood shyly beside the main counter. He had frosty white hair with several streaks of crimson, and when she came closer to the boy, she noticed bemusedly that he smelled of Peppermint...*

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Im Heather Mason
Bloody_Merry
Im Heather Mason

I meant this in a manner of if you hate America, move to the nearest country that isn't America. rofl

Ah well, "tru dat"... confused

Beloved Capitalist

7,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
>> No I did not completely fall asleep, KTHNXBAI <3. BTW, the Scents for mah birfday bash have been selected, and will be displayed upfront in the 'Availibility' post in afew minutes....

...After I beat someone for trying to cut me >>....
... I wasn't trying to cut you! You can't prove anything! D:

*ninja vanish* ninja

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Amryx; The Chibis in your Siggy are incredibly freakin' CUUUUTE! whee
*Glomps!* heart
:: stares at people from under a rock ::

Chu reminds me of someone. o___o
User ImageIf you dance with the devil...

I'm heading down the atlanta high way
Looking for the loooove getaway, headed for the love getaway. <3
W00T! don't ya love some of those old 80's tunes? xD

...Make sure you remember the stepsUser Image
3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items