Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Economy; Should I Raise Scent FS Prices?

Yes 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
N o 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
AUGH INFLATION 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
Hahaha. Heyyy gabriel! <3

Beloved Capitalist

7,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
:3 -Gabriel-! *flops on*
(( Ooof~~ Hi hi~ I've been off most of the day since my roommate and I got a siberian husky puppy yesterday! heart ))
Ooh awesome! They're so adorable D:
What's the name? <3
BiancaPanda
Ooh awesome! They're so adorable D:
What's the name? <3

(( *deep breath, glee* ~~ She's a purebred white, crystal clear blue-eyed husky, and her registered name is going to be 'Nikida's Ghost' , her name is Nikida, and her nickname is 'Kida'. :3

She's an absolute terror when she gets going. :3 Actually, no.. she's just has mood waves. She's really hyper.. then dead tired.. hyper.. tired.. hyper .. etc..))

Beloved Capitalist

7,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
....Is it red?....

EDIT: Question answered >>
Ohhhh, any pics? *hopeful* I love puppies!
That sounds a little like my sister's cat. Running into walls one second, asleep in front of the fireplace the next.
(( No pictures yet~~ We do want to get some taken of her while she's a puppy, though.. she's going to be huge soon. She has giant paws. ))
Yeah definately. Puppies are so cute.
Yeah I think those puppies grow fast XD;;

Aww she sounds nice ;_; <3
Nikida, I like that name O_O

(( /swt And since I think she fell asleep (we're crate training her).. I'm going to head to bed as well! Must get the z's in before she wakes up! <3 ))

Beloved Capitalist

7,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
... My puppy just did a face plant against the wall. Silly Chihuahua. Ok. Well. I am going to go to bed. My brain is tired and I just snapped at someone for no apparent reason, so you know it's time for nighty nights >>;;..

G'Night everyone <3. See you all tomorrow XD. With more details about what has been picked out for my birfday bash ;D. Like AKA the actual Scents, woo~
byebye guys n_n/ heart
Yay, open shop!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff