Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lovell: -looking at them and smiles more, nodding- Very well then. Thank you.

;w; Daw Lovell is making friennndss

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image User Image

Here's a glimpse of what I'm working on~

Also: I've decided that until I get my butt in gear and edit the bases to be major edit / cosplay friendly [read: no clothes, feathers or hair already there], I will not be doing major edits or cosplays.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Nightblade:: *smiles even wider, if possible, and attempts to link one of his arms with Lovell's* You can meet the others too! I'm sure they'll like you.

Jack Frost:: *nods and tilts his head slightly to indicate the way* I'm sure they'll all fuss over you too. *chuckles slightly* Most of the others we stay with are girls.

<3 He isssssssssssssss. So happy for Lovell 8D

And that makes sense, Acy. *loving the Warrior Isiran edits though* <33333

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lovell: Ah.. -looks at his linked arm and chuckles- Alright. Lead the way. -highly content at being able to make friends-

;w; <33

8'3 Woo!

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nice previews <3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Nightblade:: *humming slightly as they head home*

Jack Frost:: *grins slightly and leads the way, eventually stopping in front of a place nearly hidden with vines and leaves, then raps his staff in a peculiar rhythm against what could possibly be a door* We're home. We've got company too!

Lucian:: *opens the door a crack and peers out* ... *opens the door fully when he sees it really is Jack and Nightblade with a newcomer* Welcome home. *steps aside and holds the door open for the three to enter* The others are all in the main room.

Rashkana, Yuverianna, and Solanna peer out of the main room and watch Jack, Nightblade, and Lovell come inside.

XD Ahaha... Um.. Prepare to be overrun, Lovell? XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lovell: -blinks and watches Jack then sees the 'door' open, tilting his head and bows a bit in greeting- Hello.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Nightblade:: *grins and tilts his head for a moment, watching Lovell before glancing at the others that had gathered* This is Lovell, everyone!

Jack Frost:: *nods* We invited him to stay with us for as long as he wished.

Lucian:: *eyes Lovell for a moment, then gives a slight shrug and offers the other a hand* Lucian. If Jack brought you here, then you are welcome indeed.

Rashkana:: *steps forward with a big welcoming smile on her face* I'm Rashkana. Don't let my father scare you. He's a big softie, really. *nudges Lucian in the side with an elbow, then offers Lovell a hand as well*

Yuverianna:: *chuckles slightly as Lucian's face changes some interesting shades at his daughter's remark* Yes, as Rashkana said, don't let Lucian's standoffishness make you feel unwelcome. I am Yuverianna. Although you can call me Anna if that is easier.

Solanna:: *steps forward and also offers Lovell her hand in greeting* Yes, welcome! I'm Solanna.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*frowns and pokes up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash