Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, Po here!

So I'm going to open my last set of slots here in a minute! This one's going to be a little different: Basically, since it's Christmas Eve, I'm going to leave my slots open for one hour. Which means they'll close sometime after 9pm PST. I'm going to take last-minute Secret Santas, to make sure that everyone gets to send out what they wanted to. <3 Just to be clear, I'm taking all forms (unless there's a secret horde of people out there > o> ), just make sure they're in before I close!

As stated before, these will be pre-colored Christmas-palette themed, all lions (I have quite a few). So, go ahead an send in your forms, and this will close in an hour! ^^ Be sure to check the lists on the front page!

So if there's anyone around, go ahead and send in! ^^

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-zips off an order she hopes is done right and then zips away- <3
Aaand slots are officially closed! I hope everyone could get in what they wanted! ^^

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

Merry Christmas, everyone! I've popped most of my crates. The ones from me that were shipped out on the 21st will open as they get coloured. <3

Have a fabulous day!

Generous Unicorn

My crates popped this morning too! Happy christmas everyone!

Snuggly Knight

My crates popped as well ^^

Inquisitive Agent

Thank you whoever got me a crate! I was super surprised to see that! smile

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Merry Christmas everyone.

*Pokes Crate and looks at staffies* i have a trusty crowbar here, can I just pry the top off me? It would save you a job when you have gifts to unwrap and food to eat...>> XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Safaia
Merry Christmas, everyone! I've popped most of my crates. The ones from me that were shipped out on the 21st will open as they get coloured. <3

Have a fabulous day!
both SoA from my crates are fantastic, thank you!

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

Merry Christmas

Beloved Shapeshifter

Safaia

Merry Christmas! I love my new babies. Thanks for doing the slots that you did! Awesome themes!

Thank you to my Secret Santas! I'll get right on trying to name my lovelies and perhaps you'll be among those I plot their futures with!

User Image
User Image

THANK YOU ALL STAFFERS FOR THE SECRET SANTAS!!! emotion_bigheart

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Tygress Dream
Safaia

Merry Christmas! I love my new babies. Thanks for doing the slots that you did! Awesome themes!

Thank you to my Secret Santas! I'll get right on trying to name my lovelies and perhaps you'll be among those I plot their futures with!

User Image
User Image

-group hugs Tyg and all- <3 8 D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out