Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Pfftt, I too have them old items that're rendered useless in the face of them RIGs and new monthly things XD Man, I remember when 5k was considered a lot :/

And it's so cool to see people returning from previous years! <3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Verily so! High fives all around!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have your RIGs been rising in price, though? I hope at least those are inflating together with gold.

mistalina13
*squeals* Snakebasket! <3

I didn't see anything against this, just wanted to make sure before I ordered though- are ordering from the past years premades alright? (If it is, I get to have the fun time deciding which one I can order for myself. >.>; )

Welcome back! Have you had a good year? I still have the premades from previous years, so why not. o^o Yay for more choices! I should have had the foresight to color a few snakes normally so that people aren't forced to order superheroes. Sorry about that. xD;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Beloved Shapeshifter

I like the superheros too. I just use mine familiars of sorts for an RP character. So more natural patterned ones are preferable.

It's been an alright year. :3

Amorous Firestarter

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Good to know! o3o As for RP, amg that's awesome. rofl If ever you need the off-cert image for a snake just ask!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

(Going to bed now, goodnight!)
Wondering how everyone gets those titles under their avatar o-o

Amorous Firestarter

Good Night Mythee <333 And thank you sooo much for Prophet!

Achievements

Beloved Shapeshifter

Mythee
Good to know! o3o As for RP, amg that's awesome. rofl If ever you need the off-cert image for a snake just ask!

Valis is my other Snakebasket snake. :3

Beloved Shapeshifter

Basic Order!
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) : I trust you to come up with something fun.
Which snake? (Ex.: C1, S3... ) : S1 (2011)
Who are you sending to? : Myself~
Anonymous? (Yes or No, if Yes the "from" field will say "Valac" ) : Sure.
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : Default is fine.

Total (5k each ) : 5,000g

Dapper Shapeshifter

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SNAKEBASKET <3

*puts a buttprint on the thread and settles in*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then future generations of gaians passing by this location will forever see the traces of your majestic passage in the form of this buttprint

Amorous Firestarter

Hahaha.. Nice butt print lol

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Snow buttprints are best buttprints. (Attempted to google search a couch or pillow buttprint but none of those were clear enough)

Mistalina, I remember Edelsteine! O3O I had some gram/non-deity pets there, a cat and a goat? I really wanted to RP my goat, but idk where she went. her name was Ricochet. rofl

That other snake in your Edel's thread is very purrdy. Where is it from?

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
MAJESTY AND ... um ...

... butts. :V

A quick question - are the special snakes available for order for other people, or is it just those who've recieved snakes before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff