Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 >

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I thought you might want to know...ever since Prolixity first got me a Snakebasket gram, I have looked forward to getting another each and every year @ Halloween. Seriously one of my favorite 'grams to get.

This year I preemptively got an order in and was able to gift Prox first for once! *Chuckles* Thank you so much for doing this every year...it's awesome and I hope to continue getting snakes for Halloween ;D

...I should try doing a breeding sometime too, really xD

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Order!
Race: Basilisk
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) : Iunde
Owner? (you may send to yourself or others): Syrie
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : <3
If Custom, Image ref ( s ) : Frost - interpret as you like

Tapestry (See certing post, first page.)
Tapestry motif (Fancy, Karaya, Gradient or None): Karaya
Tapestry motif color specifications: Blues

Total : 40k

biggrin

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Syrie
I thought you might want to know...ever since Prolixity first got me a Snakebasket gram, I have looked forward to getting another each and every year @ Halloween. Seriously one of my favorite 'grams to get.

This year I preemptively got an order in and was able to gift Prox first for once! *Chuckles* Thank you so much for doing this every year...it's awesome and I hope to continue getting snakes for Halloween ;D

...I should try doing a breeding sometime too, really xD

You move me to sparkly anime desu tears. quq <3 I'm so glad you enjoy them! Bassy hasn't been on Gaia for a long time, but I bet she'd be proud too. 8D

*backflips at Prox ordering after slots are closed* ...BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS, just not until I have more free time /frost is pretty, I want to do it justice XD And by extension Draco's if she still wants me to. Just send the trade and I'll accept it when it get around to it ouo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Trash Husband

/whispers one day I will notice sale times

otl

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*cherry blossoms fall behind; sparkles surround all anime-style* *pose!*

XD Srsly. *wriggles happily* Love dis shop.

And Vamps, I will halp you - everyone wants a Snakebasket Snake! ;D

Fashionable Werewolf

are you sure, you dont mind?

Trash Husband

/touches syrie
/all over

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Aww Syrie, you're so kind. User Image /and so Snakebasket becomes a harem series with Syrie as the mc rofl

iStoleYurVamps
/whispers one day I will notice sale times

otl

SEKRIT NINJA SNAKE SHOP COMES AND GOES. WHEN AND WHERE NOBODY KNOWS. *shot* rofl I'll try to have more stuff happen during the year instead of only doing Halloween! XD;; Psst if you want a random sunbeam, cobra or python just say the word, I'll get around to it at the same time as the others

Draconian_Peacock

I don't mind, but it just might take a bit of waiting. xD;; It's a big week.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Trash Husband

THE WORD MYTHEE

THE
WORD *A*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

BUT WHICH ONE rofl

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

do the basic grams slots open at certain times, or is there any announcement? ive been stalking for a while and was wondering. thank you (not to be a jerk or anything, the basics are super cute this year!)

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Kamileunaire
do the basic grams slots open at certain times, or is there any announcement? ive been stalking for a while and was wondering. thank you (not to be a jerk or anything, the basics are super cute this year!)

They usually open around beginning of october, but sometimes I derp and about a week or two go by first. I make an announcement at that point in the thread and change the thread title/front page stuff to indicate that the grams are open. Whenever I no longer think I have the time to actively fill orders I close up. ouo

Right now halloween grams are closed only because there's a chance I would not be able to finish any more orders before Halloween itself. Consequently, I have no reason to refuse any orders if the those still ordering understand that I might not deliver their snakes by the 31st. 8'D;;

Sorry if you missed the grams quq Sob. I need to start opening up advertising rewards again, that way people will know.

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
>_> Gonna be stalking you randomly so that I can snag a breeding or sommat biggrin FUFUFUFU~

/adore

DocD's Wife

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

You and Syrie maaaatch ouo Btw what do you think of our prices? Should I change anything or is this ok? rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff