Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

I can almost relate to her because I am also worshipped as a goddess- *shot*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Omg Sheard, so many old items on your avatar!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Tsuchinoko Hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who's That Pokemon?!

Be the first to PM me the name of the pokemon you think this is along with the page you found it on to win!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Aaaalll sent so far.

Amorous Firestarter

OO!! She's a girl! And pretty too <33

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mythee
Omg Sheard, so many old items on your avatar!
I just need to regain my joker hat yellow-blue and angelic scarf... then this account will be done other than whoring for art.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Liking that retro feel. xD I used to have joker hat white-black, idk where it is now!
Still have a bunch of very old items that nobody else cares about much, as well. It's great because I can get very amusing glitches with them.

Bear

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this shop!

Basic Order!
Snake's name : Spiderman
Which snake?: L1
Who are you sending to?: Saedusk
Anonymous?: No

Basic Order!
Snake's name: Deadpool
Which snake?: S1
Who are you sending to?: Kamileunaire
Anonymous?: No

Total: 10k

Amorous Firestarter

I got the Nitemare Bustier when it was like 300k =x And that was like a ton of money for me way back then, lol.

To me, that's an old item

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Got your order, Soldier, and thanks! 8D

I remember when 10k was a lot, Jaded. The longer I have anything, the more it loses value; I think I'm pretty unlucky with my item investments as they always seem to make a better version of that thing later. I need to get good ref sheets as soon as possible to splurge on art requests, or soon my fortune won't be worth anything! >.<;;

Amorous Firestarter

Hahaha <33

I know! Even all of my unopened MCs aren't worth enough to sell.. And the ones I didn't buy? They're worth tons!

It's crazy.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

I stocked up on angelic microphones and demonic bows back when they were the only thing remotely resembling wings, and now they're obsolete because of all the nice-looking actual wing items. rofl Which ones did you get?

Amorous Firestarter

They look so cool though!

I've always wanted the original Nitemare Sash <33

I've got some from 05 I think? I'd hafta look <33 Lemme peek.

Amorous Firestarter

Gogh Reed, Zodiacal are my newer ones.

I got an January & April '07 letter

March '06 is my oldest? Hum!

Got St Patty's floppy clover hat things, lol. And chicky's.

Bear

Thanks so much!

Beloved Shapeshifter

*squeals* Snakebasket! <3

I didn't see anything against this, just wanted to make sure before I ordered though- are ordering from the past years premades alright? (If it is, I get to have the fun time deciding which one I can order for myself. >.>; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff