Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Back in action!
This year, the basic grams are superhero themed, I have added feathered serpents as requested last year, snakes numbered C are suddenly cobras starting this year (so yeah, TWO new templates!) annnnd inflation + lack of time made prices shoot way up. rofl

But we're open! Whee!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Oh, and the old thread was necro'd by Gaia. QvQ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Amorous Firestarter

Finally! blaugh

I was gonna start pestering you in PMs pretty soon!! Lol.

I looked forward to these grams all year! <3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Quote:
YOU ORDER EVERY YEAR. SO I THOUGHT. I'd give you a free random colored cobra. That sound ok to you? xD
BUT ANYWAYS HERE'S THE NEW LINK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH SNAP YOU JU

This is the PM I was actually writing you right now before I noticed you posted xD

Amorous Firestarter

Hahaha <3333 Really!? That's so cool!

I went on a Mythee-hunt a few weeks ago and tracked down your thread and was like "OMG!@! Not open!?"

And now I'm like "OMG!@@ I can purchase a rare breed!"

Free snaky sounds cool <3333 But you don't hafta! They're all so detailed o.o;

*All fan girl*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Yeah, I'm PMing some of the people that missed the snakes last year right now (WHAT the fudge happened to the PM timing limit?! It won't let me send!) because the old thread doesn't let me post or edit anymore. Q^Q Gaia gave me a sad by necro'ing a yearly thread. CMON MANG. ONE YEAR IS NOTHING. [/shot]

As for the cobra... YAH WELL. The prices went up and stuff so I didn't want you to feel cheated. Plus I want to give you one because you make me feel like this yearly thing actually works. TAKE THE SNAKE DEMMIT
Gimme a few colors to work with maybe? rofl

Amorous Firestarter

Lol. I know!! I gave up PMing new affiliates for my shop because it wouldn't let me PM after TEN minutes! UGH. I posted on the Q&A but forgot to look, lol.

And OK OK! I love.. Hum. I love Sunset-ish stuff <3 Or Black and Green! <33 I so meant to order a custom Black and Green last year and I totally forgot!

I don't mind the higher gram prices <3 Gonna order a couple in a minute here. Lol.

Amorous Firestarter

I'm bad at SuperHeros.. Could you tell me what they are please? =x

I know Superman and Spiderman, and I think the purple one is the Joker? And C1 is Tron?

Lol. I'm so behind the times. Sorry!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Jaded Sunset

Lol. I know!! I gave up PMing new affiliates for my shop because it wouldn't let me PM after TEN minutes! UGH. I posted on the Q&A but forgot to look, lol.

And OK OK! I love.. Hum. I love Sunset-ish stuff <3 Or Black and Green! <33 I so meant to order a custom Black and Green last year and I totally forgot!

I don't mind the higher gram prices <3 Gonna order a couple in a minute here. Lol.

I forgot to ask you for a name. xD
This PM time limit is awful QvQ Is it once every 15 minutes, maybe? And daww, glad you're ok with them <3

As for the superheroes there's Hulk, Storm, Spiderman, Iron Man, Nightcrawler, Deadpool and Mare-Do-Well from MLP XD

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Here's the cobra, if it helps!

Amorous Firestarter

OMFG!~

I can't take him for free!!

You've got to be INSANE!!

I screamed <3

Thank goodness I'm home alone!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

IF YOU DON'T TAKE HIM FOR FREE
I SWEAR I WILL NAME HIM GEROMY

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

SO YEAH.
But I'm glad you like xD heart

Amorous Firestarter

Hahahaha!! <333

FINE! Name him Geromy! See if I care wink

Gosh <3 A name!? Can I call him 'Too Sexy for a name!?' LOL!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GEROMY, JADE. >O
ARE YOU SURE.
YOU CAN BREAK THE LAWS OF NATURE.

Alternatively I could just
Not put a name on the cert

Or type 'Jaded Sunset couldn't come up with a name'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff