Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Whoa whoa wut, Jaded, I think you went somewhere else than Skype entirely O-O;; I just checked the registration process and made a random account called herpa derpa and then signed into it from Firefox using imo without even confirming it with e-mail- didn't need to install anything or even encounter any pages mentioning credit cards in the process. It literally took 30 seconds. I think you must have come across some kind of fake page pretending to be from Skype. I hope you didn't give it your e-mail or anything! QAQ

To make an account you just need to press the green button on skype.com , anything that wasn't accessed from skype.com isn't Skype!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Also, your avatar is epic. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Amorous Firestarter

I went to Skype.com though. Went to whatever it said and it wanted all my information, so I closed it and went back to templating x.x

And thank you <3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

You're doing something I'm not, but idk what. o-o; Can you log into Skype from Trillian, or does it not have Skype on it? ( Trillian is like a non-browser version of imo from what I've seen ) If you want I could make you a Skype account or give you herpa derp (xD). Then you can change the password and log into it from Trillian.

Alternatively, every time we want to have a group chat we could hop onto an agreed-upon IRC channel. AKA I could come in here and say #snakeBasket on irc.mindfang.org

Orrr
Idk, what would you suggest for group chats?

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AOL IM can work for group chats.

Amorous Firestarter

You lost me <3 Lol. I'll try figuring out Skype again tonight if I get a chance. If not, then tomorrow <3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Good luck, I hope you'll get to the right page this time! Sorry if it's taken more time than it should have. quq I like Hibby's suggestion of AIM if we don't use Skype, since I can get to AIM from imo. /doesn't like having multiple chat clients open xD

I would link the Skype account creation page but I'm really busy with labs right now! What I want to discuss though is basically this: what do y'all wonderful peeps want to do, what do you need, and any changes you would like to see in the shop! rofl

Amorous Firestarter

I love it just like it is! <3 I think even if it's opened full-time, that will still maintain the rarity and specialness of Snake Basket.

Like possibly one small-ish event a month or every other month. I'll hafta think! <3

Havent had time to look at Skype yet.. Elijah is finally feeling better and is back getting into all sorts of trouble, lol

Amorous Firestarter

Oo. That's what Skype is.

Yeah x.x I don't have time for video chat, lol. I'm off and on way too much for it. Sorry </3.

I'll download it but you won't see much of me.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Jaded you can text chat on it too. It just has the possibility of voice and video. Mythee if you'd like to add me ping over a PM owo

Amorous Firestarter

o0o0o o.o; Well that's cool! lol.

I'm jadedsunset.gaia on there <3 I think lol

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

AMG YAY heart Thanks you two! Adding, PMing~ OuO
M-monthly events, w-wow... /I'm so lazy that even that sounds ambitious to me rofl

Amorous Firestarter

Haha <3 It is alot!

Could do every 2 or 3 months <3 Keeps 'em more special when there's fewer events. I think I near had a literal heart attack when you opened for Halloween last year, lol.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Pfft! I'm sorry! QuQ Please don't die on my account! rofl /made Snakebasket yearly because it's all I've had the time for, but obviously most gaians can pull off more than just that. 8'D

I want to keep the halloween grams being a yearly thing, so events other than the grams would not force you to go around sending PMs to people, thank goodness. The PM timer is evil. Breeding is a given, but what kinds of events do you and Hibbie have in mind? Flatsales? Games? Auctions? Raffles? RP? Customs? o-o P.S. I use photoshop so that's what's needed to open the templates.

I also wanted to ask the both of you if you have an OC you'd like to act as substitute shopkeepers for Valac when he's absent. rofl He could be like the shop manager, and your OCs liek... apprentices. Or maybe even just particularly helpful snakes? O:

Amorous Firestarter

I don't really know how to color in Photoshop x.x But I might be able to convert them over to PaintShop, lol. If not, I can do my best in PS!

For grams, could do what many shops are doing now - making a thread and quoting the giftees. Works around slow timers that way.

Ooo!! And I much prefer games over flatsales <3 Bingo, Dice Games, Story games!

O! And I love customs <3

Not too sure what an OC is.. But I love Prophet <3 I've ordered several customs of him in other shops, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff