Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Yep!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Amorous Firestarter

=( My tablet is compatible with ME.. And I have Win7. So I'm all mouse.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Oh, on puter I make the shape and erase bits until it looks smooth.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

What tablet is it, Jaded? I'm sure that there are upgraded drivers for it to be found somewhere!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Intellectual Powerhouse

MYTHEEEE!!! ;o ;o!

Amorous Firestarter

The Bamboo Fun.. Got it for my Birthday years ago, then computers were forced to upgrade like a month later =(

Mythee! You can't disappear after Snake Basket closes!! =( I get so sad.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

PANDAAAAA OVO *tackles* How goes it? heart

Jaded Sunset
The Bamboo Fun.. Got it for my Birthday years ago, then computers were forced to upgrade like a month later =(

Mythee! You can't disappear after Snake Basket closes!! =( I get so sad.

Support > Drivers
Tablet: Bamboo Fun
Operating System: Windows 7
Install the first driver in the list that drops down when you've selected both options!

I hope it works! >O

A-and... ...I don't know... ;u; I'd still log on once in awhile? *sobbuclings* I want to return to the RPs I left over here, but I never really have the time... Q^Q

Amorous Firestarter

You must return at least once a week,? K?? >.<

No less than once every other week! You always poof for a whole year =x

How can I harass you if you aint around!

*Gets a boycott ready* If... if not.. I 'riad I gonna hafta boycott Snake Basket next year!

Trash Husband

ASDFGHJKL MYTHEE OH GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SHOP SINCE LAST YEAR HO GOD SNAKES HNGG QTPIES FGHJKL

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

AHHH I AM SORRY VAMPS I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO BE LOOKING FOR IT- OH GOOGLE WHY DO YOU STILL ONLY SHOW THE NECRO'D THREAD. q^q I feel guilty somehow so if there's anything you wanted pretend the slot is magically open just for you XD

AND AAHH JADED NUUU I- I- I- I PROMISE OKAY?! QvQ BUT WHERE WOULD I EVEN HANG OUT?! I can't return to Extrasensory because then people would be like WHY AREN"T YOU HERE MORE OFTEN and I- I just don't know where to go- *ENTIRE HERD OF DRAMA LLAMAS GATHERS ROUND TO BASK IN THE DRAMAS XD*

Whoa actually you know what I really miss
Those free minipet giveaways I used to do at Extra all the time
Minipogeys
I should do those every once in awhile again. It'll be like. SURPRISE!! TAKE THESE THINGS!! And then I can poof, and it would have such a clear start and ending to it that I could justify my most-of-the-time absence! THE PERFECT PLAN

Beloved Shapeshifter

*hopes you open special slots again before the shop vanishes..but in the meantime..............* heart

Basic Order!
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) :
Which snake? (Ex.: C1, S3... ) : C3
Who are you sending to? : Me!
Anonymous? (Yes or No, if Yes the "from" field will say "Valac" ) : Sure!
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : Default works ;P

Total (5k each ) : 5k

Amorous Firestarter

You can hang out at Sweet Treats! >.<

OOO!!! And I gotta check out Extrasensory.. Anywhere you are must rock!

Or.. Or.. Could make a "This is Mythees hang out thread!" =p

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

@Mistalina: Actually, at this point I'm beyond carrying capacity for things that must be done before Halloween, already, so I'm closing even the basic slots immediately- the last minute slip-ins have already had time to happen now. X_X I'm considering begging Jaded to let me be late with her order. xD And Vamps' will definitely be late if he orders himself a thing. Q^Q

I could... PM you guys when breedings open, maybe?

@Jaded: I'm not really at Extrasensory anymore, though it's an awesome shop with awesome events and I would recommend it to anyone. o3o I just kind of fell out due to inactivity. gonk I like your idea of a 'hang out thread'. WITH CARD GAMES. rofl It doesn't mean I can't visit other places too though! OuO Mebbe try to grab a sweet treat while I'm at it XD They're so cute.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Why not just peek into the guild and post in a thread there every now and then? Or just stick here so this place doesn't die. [/shrug] I'm around in places like Matope and Hart & Hind and Long Dao owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff