Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jaded Sunset

I'm not entirely sure, I've not known so long, but goodness you don't need to! I could wait or something. ;w; [/hug] But ohmigeesh I cry now because that was seriously so sweet [/squishes]

Amorous Firestarter

iHibari Kyoya

Jaded Sunset

I'm not entirely sure, I've not known so long, but goodness you don't need to! I could wait or something. ;w; [/hug] But ohmigeesh I cry now because that was seriously so sweet [/squishes]

You asked so nicely <3 It's hard to say no. And in so saying, I know we don't know each other - But I'm here for ya. In chatting or RPing. I RP mean characters though =x

... Except maybe Prophet.. He's too frigging HAWT to be mean!! Gawd. I gotta custom him a wifey 4laugh

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

I feel as though I made a new friend today QwQ

Amorous Firestarter

Special Order!
Race: Feathered Serpent!
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) : Neone
Who are you sending to?: iHibari Kyoya
Anonymous? (Yes or No, if Yes the "from" field will say "Valac" ) :
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : Eh??? wink Don't think these get messages!
If Random Colored, tell me ONE basic color!:
If Custom, Image ref ( s ) : Image Links. Please also see for colors, and notes on markings <3
If Custom, Color/pattern descriptions (Up to 3 colors, up to 2 kinds of pattern. Patterns may be used by the shop in the future. ) :

Total : 100M! surprised ... If only! wink 40k

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

iHibari Kyoya

Jaded Sunset
iHibari Kyoya

BLURGH I want to get a Quetzel colored like my fluffy Neoneeeeee but next year >>

surprised What's this I hear about a Neone? =O

Neone is the name of a character I've had for six years, whom playing has actually ended up saving my life a few times [/mental issues] I have a goal to get her or some version of her everywhere that I can, and seeing the Quetzel.... it'd just fit her absolutely ;o;

That's amazing. Best OC, mang. ;u; heart I remember RPing conversations with Mythee in high school and she would always have the best advice /*shot xD* I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING SWELL FOREVER AND EVER NOW <333 >O

Jaded Sunset
Special Order!
Race: Feathered Serpent!
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) : Neone
Who are you sending to?: iHibari Kyoya
Anonymous? (Yes or No, if Yes the "from" field will say "Valac" ) :
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : Eh??? wink Don't think these get messages!
If Random Colored, tell me ONE basic color!:
If Custom, Image ref ( s ) : Image Links. Please also see for colors, and notes on markings <3
If Custom, Color/pattern descriptions (Up to 3 colors, up to 2 kinds of pattern. Patterns may be used by the shop in the future. ) :

Total : 100M! surprised ... If only! wink 40k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This applies to this custom and everything you buy from now on. Forever. rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Beloved Shapeshifter

heart ninja

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

owo [/snuggle] I love you all c: Such awesomeness. All the lovelies. [/squeezes all the people]

Beloved Shapeshifter

Is it terrible to admit that I'd order a ton more of these for myself I could? rofl

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Is it bad to admit that I would appreciate the gold? rofl Actually, I don't think the 1 gram rule should apply to ordering different races o-o I'll fix that. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

8O OH MYTHEE [/flail] owo Can I offer free help with organizing owner list stuff and anything else you'd be too lazy to do/willing to let me help with owo??? [/wiggles] >>

[/does this thing where she wants to help everyone]

Amorous Firestarter

Mythee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This applies to this custom and everything you buy from now on. Forever. rofl

Oh my surprised I feel special! But I don't wanna make anyone jealous or stuff! =(

*Orders feathered serpent version of Prophet* o.o;

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

[/rolls around with snakes] owo I actually have a three headed snake pet to one of my OCs XD

Beloved Shapeshifter

Mythee
Is it bad to admit that I would appreciate the gold? rofl Actually, I don't think the 1 gram rule should apply to ordering different races o-o I'll fix that. xD

Sweet! So I can still get a cobra and the special ones for myself this year?

Amorous Firestarter

Three headed snake? Now that would be interesting

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Yep XD [/rolls around] owo >> [/might doodle something up and post it to tumblr later idk man]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff