Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next year's magical race?

Tsuchinoko (...it's special. Japan) 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
Bakunawa (sea serpent, Philippine) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Wyrm (Lindwyrm, scandinavia) 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Jaculus (essentially a dragonic fandrefiala, madagascar) 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Other (suggest!) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Wheezing Lunatic

Mythee

Do you want to send or quote to them yourself? 'Coz I'm ready. XD

[quote=Snowbelle Thundara][/quote]
[quote=Keliptis][/quote]
[quote=XI Omiko IX][/quote][color=gray]

Just kind of wondering if you meant SnowbellThundara instead of Snowbelle Thundara, though. Unless she's changed the spelling. I… I think that's what it used to be.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Could you send 'em please? I'm a little braindead at the moment. XD;;

And nope, I checked the spelling. It's fine.

Aaahhhh nuu I suck at names! O__O Those are just random 'words' that I say when I'm bored/confused. Except for Prowl. He got that name cause his colors remind me of Prowl from the cartoon Transformers Animated. *shot*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

What if I made a pick-up thread and quoted them there, would that be okay? With so many orders and the 15 min+ spacing between each PM, I can't afford to send them by PM anymore. T^T ;;

@Nana: NANAAAAA HI~ 8D How's life?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Wheezing Lunatic

Ahh that sounds good! I didn't know there was a 15min wait for pms o__o but then I don't send that many pms so yeah XD;

Militant Raider

Woo! Thanks Myth! Great work with the snakes. =D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Thanks! 8D Had fun with them. Also, done every order up to this point. OvO

Dedicated Stalker

Wah! This is so cool. X3

Dedicated Stalker

Custom Order!
Snake's name (if left blank, will be randomly generated ) : Serith
Which template? (ex.: S, C or L ) : L
Image ref ( s ) :
Color/pattern descriptions (Up to 3 colors, up to 2 kinds of pattern. Patterns may be used by the shop in the future. ) : Black, #506334 and #c3b9df. Pattern is up to you.
Who are you sending to? : waypou2004
Anonymous? (Yes or No, if Yes the "from" field will say "Valac" ) : Yes
Message (default is "Happy Halloween!" ) : Snakes like candy too!

Total (20k each ) : 20k

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Glad you like!
Hmm.

I think I'll limit customs to 1 Nehebkau, 1 Quetzalcoatl and 1 python/cobra, then I can safely reopen random colors for everything. ovo Would that be better?

L's are going to become Lanceheads next year if I remember to change them, also. >.<;;

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Edit: WOOP CUSTOM ORDER. Awesome. XD

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

BLURGH I want to get a Quetzel colored like my fluffy Neoneeeeee but next year >>

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Dangit, now I want to make an exception but that'd break the whole game of yearliness having relevance. rofl Crossing my fingers that maybe someone with a snake from previous years orders one for you, then! 8'D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

(surprisingly, rainbow serpent got to par with basilisk OvO How exciting. Lul.)

Amorous Firestarter

iHibari Kyoya

BLURGH I want to get a Quetzel colored like my fluffy Neoneeeeee but next year >>

surprised What's this I hear about a Neone? =O

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jaded Sunset
iHibari Kyoya

Neone is the name of a character I've had for six years, whom playing has actually ended up saving my life a few times [/mental issues] I have a goal to get her or some version of her everywhere that I can, and seeing the Quetzel.... it'd just fit her absolutely ;o;

Amorous Firestarter

iHibari Kyoya

Jaded Sunset
iHibari Kyoya

Neone is the name of a character I've had for six years, whom playing has actually ended up saving my life a few times [/mental issues] I have a goal to get her or some version of her everywhere that I can, and seeing the Quetzel.... it'd just fit her absolutely ;o;

I used to write stories when I was in need of someone to talk to, or was otherwise 'not in a good way'.. All of my RP characters reflect it still. I just can't figure out how to RP a happy chara.

40k.. I don't quite have that much spare right now =x

Does Mythee take customs after Halloween? I can play some tanks after I finish mine and lil love's costumes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff