Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
going to the doctor for my head tomorrow D:

Omnipresent Streaker

Hope everything's alright, Aurrie :<
;___; I hope everything's alright too, Aurrie!

/ROLLS ON QUIFT *x*

Omnipresent Streaker

NO WAIT, I'M FRAGILE-
*SPLATTERS EVERYWHERE*

Trash

/FLAILS

; A; Ow ow ow... IM SORRY NOIRE

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*massages aurrie's head and takes the noire kitty stop biting and then sews up that exploded quift*
/bounces through again *x*
User ImageOH MAN, so many of the poll replies are divided, so xD; Facey already has some kind of customs and shop staff have an RP surprise related to that, which is why anyone with an egg or infant should try to hit teen soon...! But apart from that, FACEY HEARS AND HAS COME TO DELIVER-- well, will deliver in like 30min, sorry guys lmao. I KNOW I SAID FACTION INFO WOULD BE UP I'm a filthy horrible liar-- but I'm opening what we have to the public shortly, so you guys can at least get an idea xD; It's not all 100% set in stone, but Clubs and Diamonds are more or less polished!...

APART FROM THAT, FACEY HAS DID-ED A MAP, an actual one not a black and white scribble one for the hilarity. It's ... rustic. Please to be forgiving the Facey's inability to draw maps xD; It'll be polished up too, to label certain cities, etc!... For now, a lot of the "colours" of things correspond to what they represent, that might help a bit xD;
User ImageMAP'S UP, MOST OF THE FACTION INFO IS UP: HERE PLZ.

e ue .... sorry it's messy guys OTL
/cheers mule on and wraps around contently u v u <333
e ue <3 *smothers affectionately*

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

/piles on noire for cuddles

Magnetic Detective

OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR NOW-- oh, spades is barren because I have to edit it later guys SORRY LOL orz

Also bby idk if you got my PM because my internet suuuucks but let me know if you didn't xD IF YOU DID, NO HURRY O AO

Edit: OH HELLO CHENA = u= pile of Sleepless cuddles~ <3
CUDDLEPILE WHERE
SHOSS MOSTOR WANTS IN
-spreads all over everyone-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items