Invisible Knight

Tekimi

I'm advertising for the 9th!

emotion_kirakira yum_cupcake

Shy Phantom

Tekimi

I'm advertising for (the 9th)! ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Incredible Flatterer

Hello there. ;u; Snoof told me about this place.

Tekimi

I have an idea!

Monster / Myth DNA: Lou Carcolh | Wikipedia Entry

Secondary DNA: Melanocetus johnsonii - Humpback Anglerfish

Traits:
LOU CARCOLH
-- Stalk eyes (Lou Carcolh is generally made out to be a massive snail and snails are recognizable for their unique eyes!)
-- Slime (or the ability to leave a slime trail, that is)
-- Controllable mouth tentacles

MELANOCETUS JOHNSONII
-- Lure
-- Sharp/elongated teeth
-- Dark skin

What would he be like? A strange combination of unerring laziness and boundless patience, Barloch is everything anyone could ever want in a terrible roommate procrastinator. One part giant tentacle mouth hors d'oeuvres, one part deep sea fish with its own personal reading lamp, Barloch is entirely a bump on a log. He enjoys being as stationary as possible, letting the world pass by while he watches with a book from a shadowy couch, filled bathtub, or some other comfortable place. He sees no purpose in rushing around like a chicken without a head and is of the opinion that doing so is no fun at all. Why rush hither and thither when all good things come to those who wait? The latter half of the question is Barloch's lifelong motto and on the plus side he has the patience of a saint, rarely - if ever - getting rankled by things big or small. This patience even stretches into the territory of levelheadedness and Barloch is able to keep his wits about him when things are going sour or the pressure is on. Despite being the one sitting on his a** through the world ending, at least he'd be the one giving out sensible advice on how to survive the fallout.

Diverting from that, Barloch is something of a greedy fellow, especially when it comes to food. Sure he might be lazy as sin in general but when it comes to meals he'll be the first at the table, knife and fork in hand and ready to fight for the first and last bites. He LOVES food - to the point where eating to levels over full is not uncommon - and is not picky in the slightest when it comes to it...or other things. He's very much accepting of all creeds and cultures and any and all friends, makeshift family, and lovers Barloch has are liable to be a motley crew of all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. Variety is the spice of life after all, and who knows more about spices than a gluttonous, gelatinous gourmand?

Lastly, this Tekimi is the quiet type. Sure he'll give honest advice when asked, ramble on about how the best cooking takes the longest to prepare, and won't be a total loser loner, but he is quite soft spoken - which is a plus when dishing out that sensible advice mentioned in the above paragraphs. Both of the creatures that gave their DNA to make him aren't exactly famous for making sounds and when push comes to shove, Barloch prefers the shadowed and the quiet to the bright and the loud. A dimly lit room, a couch, and maybe a companion or two when a book just won't do; that is his perfect place. Keep it cool, keep it calm, and keep it down; that's your recipe for a happy Barloch. Just fold gently so the ingredients mix properly.

Shy Phantom

Tekimi

I'm advertising for (the 10th)! (☞゚∀゚)☞

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Oh man Barloch sounds creepy and hilarious and loveable ahaha

Spacey Strawberry

O wO
It's always exciting to see someone get an idea.

I'm going to get grams caught up in just a minute.
Fweet-o-Gram Drop Off #325a!

Ruriska

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jun D

Maxx D

Bombazine

Chrystali

All grams caught up to here.

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

O uO I like that idea. And welcome, Ravina~

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

:D
I wish. ♥

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

con where do you find these things

~♥

Incredible Flatterer

Thank you for the welcome! ouo Snoof said everyone here was very nice <333

@POPE: Hey! >u< I dunno if Gaia alerted you, but I quoted you in Lab to tell you I set up your Drop Off. Just wanted to make sure you knew, but Gaia's been being crap at notifications lately. 8Ta

Sparkly Hoarder

I spy a Ravi! *waves*

Incredible Flatterer

Hey there Nikiana ovo

Sparkly Hoarder

*wrangles toddler out the door for library time* Yay adults to talk to today! XDDD Conversations that don't solely revolve around the words "baby", "kitty", and "no". LOL

*poofs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces