Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

Personally, I like variety, but it doesn't matter so much. I would put some thought into features you do / don't want.

For example, similar creatures tend to get similar perks and similar flaws. (I SEE CON HAS ALREADY POINTED THIS OUT BUT I WILL STILL GIVE AN EXAMPLE.) Two carnivores will tend to a meat-only diet; two strictly aquatic creatures might lend to a tekimi that could, say, breathe underwater, but he might require constant wetting or drinking lots of fluids.

As far as "better" goes though, I don't really think that either way is better or worse. Just different. :3 Two different things don't get as "strong" of traits necessarily, but you might not get what you're expecting either, since it's so spread out.

Con's example of Ime is a good one. His profile is actually approved in the guild if you wanna go take a look at it. n wn

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

@Blade: You do. ♥

♥~

BLADE I SEE YOU THERE.

And yeah ... It's only the 7th. xD Plenty of time. Plenty of time to get quests started and approved too HINT HINT HINT

I don't know if we mentioned but people can enter both. u wu

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

Militant Raider

Oh snap I've been spotted!

And oh? I'll have to see about if I can work up some ideas for both then.

♥~

emotion_kirakira

~♥

Militant Raider

Hm... Quick question. For the monster concept - are we allowed to use creatures that only exist in video games? There's a few creatures here and there in various games that don't seem to have a mythological backing.

♥~

Depends on what it is; you can PM con or I with specific questions about that - because that borders on cosplay but if it's a monster or myth in the game we might allow it. Better to just ask us specifics and we'll clear it on a case by case basis.

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

^ I find this an acceptable solution.
Much like Slenderman.
I would probably allow Slenderman because, while he's a creepypasta monster, there were myths very similar if not exactly like him.

Though honestly I would just point to the myth and politely ask that you use that instead.

Dapper Dabbler

Tekimi

I want to send an annoying fuzzball a sweet gift!
To: Erina
Username to quote: Erina_Nobara
Fweet type: Classic Witch

To: Purple
Username to quote: purplesmoke
Fweet type: Neon Nightmare

*works on things*

Spacey Strawberry

Dapper Dabbler

Hi con! How are ya?

Spacey Strawberry

Sleepy, actually off to bed, but planning things.
Always planning things.
anddrinkingmelonramune

Militant Raider

Alright! *taps fingers together* Sifting through some of my possibilities at the moment.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Tekimi

To: Syrcaid
Username to quote: Syrcaid
Fweet type: Neon Nightmare

To: Feabby
Username to quote: Fea Line
Fweet type: Black Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out