:The Prides:
:Affiliates:
:Credits:
:CONTEST || Lion Lore:
:GAME || Advertising:
:13-15 Reserved:

||| P a g e T w o |||
:1 - 15 Reserved:

Personal note, colors are Brown 5 and Cocoa Brown on this list: www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/t.58505409/

Gonna be looking into hiring additional colorists. Colorists will have free reign on this account cause I made it just cause I got the wild hair to come back to gaia and set up a pet shop. Any events/games can be run by whoever. Colorists can be guest, part time, or permanent, since this is all for fun. Colorists will also get 100% of their earnings from flatsales, customs, and breedings

:About:
:something witty about this shop:

Everything the light touches is copyright infringement, lol .

:Rules:
:be kind, rewind:

We go by a 3 strike rule.

First strike is a warning.
You're ok, just don't do it again.
Second strike is greylisting.
Cool it. No one likes that behavior.
Third strike is blacklisting.
We're sorry, but you can no longer participate in our shop.

Flatsale Rules
Cubs are 10k. Adults are 5k.
Send trades IMMEDIATELY to the colorist! Colorists for each lion will be marked.
One lion per person in the first hour of a flat sale. After the first hour, it's anything goes.
Newbie flatsales are for people with 2 lions or less. If you have 3 lions, please wait for a normal flatsale.
If you do not get the lion you want, please do not harass or 'shame' someone else for getting it.

Shop Rules
Be nice! No one likes a jerkface!
Please do not use chat speak!
Role Play is OK! Just keep it PG-13.
Advertising is OK, but keep it to a minimum, and make sure your post is well organized with easy to follow links.

RP Rules
Do not god-mode. God-moding includes moving/using someone elses character without permission, auto-hitting another in a fight, randomly having superpowers that have zero weaknesses, etc.
If someone's CHARACTER is a jerk, that's ok! Just don't be a jerk yourself. What's a story line without some villains?
Remember to 'tag' your RP partner/s with a quote! (or however you're letting each other know you posted) :3

:The Lions:
:stages and information:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cubs : Cubs are little balls of curiosity and energy, constantly playing and trying to explore the lands they live in. Cub stage lasts 3 weeks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adults : Adults are powerful, agile, graceful hunters. Females make up the majority of every pride, taking care of the cubs and handling the hunting. Males defend the territory. Adult stage is infinite.

:Newcomers:
:flatsales and events:

No flatsales at this time!

No events either!

:Customs:
:painted lions:

Custom prices are TBD, bur feel free to ask/offer/bribe!

:Breedings:
:tis the season:

Cost : TBD

Normal Pride breedings will be pretty straight forward, between one male and one female lion. Same sex partners will still need an opposite gendered 'donor' to help provide the future liter, or to aquire a Rogue Totem.

A second option is a Rogue breeding, not to be confused with a normal breeding with a Rogue Totem assist. A Rogue breeding is a one sided breeding with an unknown partner that has also been put in at some point (if no other lions are put in after 2 weeks time, a random partner will be 'created'). Rogue breedings are half price, and the perks of one side of the mix will also apply to the other side as well, so if can make for a pleasant little surprise. However, each partner will randomly receive half of their expected litter.

Litters will range from 2 to 4 cub (rolled). Additional cubs can be gained via special events, items, or RP perks.

||Perks||

Pride Perks
Breeding within a non-RP pride will grant an additional cub to your litter!
Breeding within an RP pride will grant an additional 1 to 3 cubs to your litter(rolled)!

Event perks
Certain events may give guaranteed numbers of cubs, or bonus cubs.
Events may also give out special event specific items for cubs!

Breeding Items
Rogue Totem(???g) : A genderless totem that will act as a stand in for the missing 'piece' in a same-sex breeding.
Fertility Root(???g) : A rare, bitter tasting root that is said to be incredibly nutritious for expectant mothers.

:The Prides:
:and territories:

Lions live in family groups called prides. This is pretty common knowledge. But how do you create one?

In order to establish a beginning pride, you must have a group of at least 3 adult lions,at least 2 of which must be female(owned by 3 different gaians), with a designated leader. The owner of the leader must submit their prides Name, Members, and a short description of their territory and which prides it will border(up to 4). After that, a sub-forum will be made for the new prides territory in the guild (when it's made razz ) for RP Prides and a 'master post' topic for that pride will be made where event/quest drop offs by staff can be made, as well as keeping up an active members list. Non-RP prides will have a separate forum where their master posts will be kept.

Prides are not required to be RP'd, though if a pride DOES RP, all the members must be at least semi-active to be counted as an RP pride. Prides will also gain a breeding bonus between pride mates of +1 cub for non-RP prides, and up to +3(rolled) for RP prides.

RP prides will be demoted to non-RP prides if there is little to no RP activity between pride mates for 2 months. RP status can be regained after 1 month of consistent activity between all pride members.

Prides can be disbanded at any time with a 60% consensus between owners. However, a lion can not join a new pride for 2 months following, and will be considered a rogue until they have joined a new pride.

||| P r i d e s |||
No prides have been established yet.

||| P r i d e l e s s L i o n s |||

Lesedi - [X]Natty-Chan[X] - Cub - Adult
Kovu - Draconian_Peacock - Cub - Adult
Silala - Yushika - Cub - Adult
Chui - ChezaRain - Cub - Adult
Nubia - Ruriska - Cub - Adult
Zuri - A Pet Dino - Cub - Adult

:Affiliates:
:go check them out:

Feel free to note MazoriLioness with your banner link and we'll add you down here!

:Credits:
:your staff:

MazoriLioness : Shop owner, Lineartist, Colorist, Cert Design

:CONTEST || Lion Lore:
:stories of our ancestors:

Contest End : Ongoing! Story submissions will always be accepted.
Entry Limit : Infinite, but only one per week. Quality over Quantity please.
Submit Entries to : MazoriLioness
Prize for chosen stories : Custom Adult

I'd like to gather a small archive of little tales and stories to help build up the world for this shop. Right now, it's a blank slate, but I'm hoping that will change pretty fast! The stories don't have to be long, and in fact, shorter, 1-3 paragraph stories would probably be best *think fables, folk tales and nursery rhymes, tortoise and the hare, the three bears, mother goose rhymes, etc* but they should portray some sort of moral or lesson, OR a grand adventure that's still short enough even a cub could pay attention to the whole thing *rapunzel, herculese's trials, and so on*. Stories should be done in third person, like someone were telling the tale. They CAN be based off of existing stories (and if they ARE, please let me know the original so a side credit can be given to the original) OR made up 100%. African god-esque characters are encouraged if any god/demi-god/non-mortal/cryptid creatures are used, and POSSIBLY Greek/roman variations as well, since lions DID roam that area at times, but I'd still like these to be kept mostly African.

||| Most Recent Lore |||

nothing here yet

:GAME || Advertising:
:who sent ya?:

Under Construction until I get some kinda banner up in here XD

The basics, though, are like this. One point per person that says you referred them!

_______ brought me here! Give them a point!
[quote="MazoriLioness"][size=24][color=#D2691E][i][b] _______ brought me here! Give them a point![/b][/i][/color][/size][/quote]

Point's can be traded in for various things~ But that list is still under construction!

Point Holders

:Reserved:
:for future use:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash