Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Dapper Citizen

ah u v u
Well I caught it on tumbls eventually.

I just need to draw more Illo and use that tag. But no I'm too busy with Signo. GOTTA DRAW ANIMALS.

Incredible Flatterer

Yes I know. ;v;

AMINALS FIRST, ILLO LATER U8

Dapper Noob

Hrrm, I don't really like pork. Or chicken or turkey. Birds in general are kind of bleeeh. I can cook a pretty good steak, though, and they're delicious. My favorite type of meat, though, is probably... fiiish. Well, seafood in general. Catfish is so good, so is squid. :>

Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I love just about any kind of seafood, but raw tuna is my utter favorite. O wO

Lucky Wrangler

my favorite food is now roast acorn squash. o 0 o

my favorite food changes very often. o A o

Dapper Citizen

o v o
/stares at all the quests

I'm just excited for someone to enter the mini-event.
But we're pretty sure there won't be much till the weekend, it being a school/work week now.

Merry Krampus

My favorite food is steamed Maryland blue crab cooked in Baltimore 'cause no one else cooks it right > A >

Not a huge fan of seafood elsewise, though. Shrimp's okay on occasion/when done right, but I don't care for fish all that much. I'm actually a huge fan of bird, specifically chicken, but pork is quite nice and beef mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beef beef beef.

Incredible Flatterer

My favorite food changes, but I looooooove meat.

Seafood not so much. Tuna and haddock are the only things I'll eat - you all can keep your sea bugs and stuff.

Dapper Citizen

just give me all the food.
I don't eat ham.
That's about it.

/OMNOMNOM ALL THE FOOD

Incredible Flatterer

I'll eat your ham steaks then, Static P:

Dapper Noob

Ahaha, I'm still not sure what to go for. I was thinking one of those Tarantula Hawks because of how well their curled antennae could work with plants, but I'm just gonna wait for the event. :p

Oh God, crab. I prepared it once... the inside is such a mess. @_@

Dapper Citizen

Crab is hard to clean, fish is much easier.
But I'll eat both /shrug

And I'm really surprised by all this plant love. When we were first starting out everyone wanted metals lol. It's a nice change, at least people will be excited for the opening event.

Merry Krampus

I'm pretty sure the machine love was 'cause steampunk etc but we're not steampunk shop OOPS.........

Dapper Citizen

WOOPS NOT STEAMPUNK LOL
but that is ok with me.
All the better for me to play with animal designs without people asking 'where the cogs at'

Dapper Noob

I enjoy Steampunk, but yeah, just looking at War and the other machine animals, you can tell it isn't. It literally is just metal and machinery, not bronze/gold and cogs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff