Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87 88 > >>

SEMICUSTOM EVENT!

User Image

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
                      To kick our grand opening off with a bang as it were we are having a small semi-custom event. There will be one winner and judging time will start (and hopefully end) before the proper grand opening event and all that it entails opens up. Once this event is over is when customs will also open up.

All you need to do is go to the guild and make a quest! Already have a quest? Get some crit, help each other out. As soon as you're happy with your quest please post in THIS thread using the code. The ready and accepted terms are explained within, but as soon as you post, you're declaring yourself ready. This means the staff will either get together or on their own look over your quest and give feedback on anything they can think of. If changes need to be made, make them and then post again, in your quest thread, when you think you've fixed whatever was wrong/expanded on whatever we wanted to know more about, and we'll look it over again. As soon as we think it's ready to run around in the shop we'll add you to the accepted list.

Once again: If you do not post in that topic and we do not eventually add you to the ACCEPTED list, you WILL NOT be put into that round of judging. There will always be more opportunities and the staff is always willing to give feedback, I'm sure even your fellow questers would be willing to give feedback on the character, if nothing else.

DUE DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: November 23rd
                      DUE DATE FOR CORRECTIONS: tba (probably in the middle of the flatsale)
Well it was a long ridiculous road and it only took us a year to get here.
But I'm proud and thrilled to announce that Signo Amisso is officially OPEN!

I'm happy to welcome old and newcomers alike and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you so much to everyone who stayed around and especially to my patient and gorgeous staff. You guys are saints and I appreciate you sticking with me while life got a bit hectic for a while. But we're official now, we've made it. So let's put our heads together and get this shop through another year!

Now excuse me while I go cry like the sappy shop owner I am baw.

Lucky Wrangler

oo pretty things o 0 o

Incredible Flatterer

AFTER SO LONG

*glees all over the place!*

Romantic Man-Lover

*pagemark*

Dapper Citizen

u v u welcome everybody, make yourself at home~
I'm just working on formatting a quick thread to post links to "ready" quests in the guild.
We'll be having a small semi-custom event to start us off with a bang~

So look forward to that.

Dapper Noob

Yay, official thread! I christen thee. /splashes water

Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Even though I'm the newest staff member, I'm extremely excited about this! Congrats to you all!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Ah, so that's where the pigeon came from.

Merry Krampus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 8DDDDD

Omnipresent Streaker

*claims a spot in the thread* o uo

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Congratulations on the official Shop!

And seeing as today is my birthday...I bless this shop to have good fortune and a bright future!

*leaves cake*

Merry Krampus

Happy birthday, Sirene, and thank you for the good fortune u w u <3

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

*bows to*
It is my pleasure!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash