Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Merry Krampus

Ooh, Lab talks @ o @ I need to do some tags there. And in PD. And um... LD also. All the tags.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

I shall have to stalk you all there...

Dapper Citizen

Ah ha /isn't part of Labs
I should check them out some time. I always think "hmm. those look cool"
but then I never read the thread.

I have to work on getting some plots worked out for Gio though once Bambi grows over at PD

Incredible Flatterer

*pets the teapot*

Soon Bambi. >3>

Hallowed Hunter

Eeeee, I'm so glad to see that this shop is opening! I remember first seeing the concept art posted in Limn, and I think I've had the I/T thread subscribed for quite a while now - and now its finally come together!

Time to see if I can get a quest up lol -fights against school-

Dapper Citizen

Well we're very glad you stopped by u v u

I would like to remind anyone that has a quest they think is "ready" for crits or a final crit by staff to get you ready for judging that you HAVE to post it in the correct topic in the quest section. We're still deciding on an end date, but we'd like to try and get an idea of how many people we may have attempting for the event so we know how long we should give everyone before closing it down for the grand opening.

I only say this because we've got about a third of our quests (though I'm sure several of them have forgotten us) are marked as open for crits. So I'm unsure if you consider yourself ready, or if you're attempting for feedback first.

Lucky Wrangler

i wanna read all the questssss
but today is applesauce day D8

Timid Prophet

o_o

/Stays forever.

Dapper Citizen

u v u
/pats menma
Welcome, we're happy to have you~

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

i'm interested but idk if i'll get mine done in time.. u__u
/useless opinion, slinks back into the darkness

Merry Krampus

Stereochrome
i wanna read all the questssss
but today is applesauce day D8

Is it gonna rain apple juice? ; 3 ;;

Dapper Noob

Hnng. I want a big machine elephant.

I'm holding off on writing my user history til I'm certain if I should go with homonculi or machine. Though I have a feeling that, for the event, people who go for homonculi probably have a slightly better change.

Also, I know Guardian names are derived from deities and mythologies, but are alternate names for deities acceptable, since many have many different names? If I'm going elephant, Ganesha would be the obvious choice in name, but Ganesha also has a lot of... alternate titles.

Ganesha would probably work out better for an Asian elephant than an African one, though.

Merry Krampus

chenabby

No pressure but you've got a start! > o < <3

Merry Krampus

You don't necessarily have to pick the name of an elephant god, Mojave, just go with what you feel is best.

Dapper Noob

chenabby

Well, you don't know unless you try. Plus, even if you're late, you can always take the user you've worked on and apply it to whatever opening event/sale there may be, or just keep it as a quest for the next time.

I usually churn out most of my work really fast and laden with errors, because I'm a dork. :B

Edit: @Snoof lol I know, well.. I knew, maybe a little. Still, I think it's a nice touch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff