Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 >

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

yis yis~ this makes all of the sense. *snugs some snoof*

Dapper Citizen

You can make edits whenever you wish u v u (I would suggest not making them if you're first or second in the list to receive crits though as I work in multiples.)

ALSO: AND UPDATE
I helped unpack and start decorate this weekend so I didn't get to sit and work on crits like I had hoped.
I'M ALSO WORKING ON GETTING A JOB! I have a good promising one, I just keep calling about it and hopefully I get an interview before wednesday u v u
Getting that job would actually give me more time to signo.
As backwards as that sounds me having a job means I'm less stressed about my finances, meaning I'm more chilled out and able to focus. So wish me luck on that one.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Ahhh! All of the luck! I shower it on you! <3 That's awesome, Static! Congrats!

As for waiting, I'm not on the list so I don't quite know D: have yet to be added or did I miss it, or something else? Either way gives me more time to mold and grow Petra.

Dapper Citizen

No you made it in on time, I just haven't thought to update the lists lololol

You're totally in line for crits for this round of judging, I promise
u v u /rolls in the luck

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Okay! Just wasn't certain and didn't want to badger because believe me I feel the busy-ness bug~ *throws four leaf clovers at* You'll be fine and I'm fosho certain you got this.

Dapper Citizen

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ok, to spare everyone the personal details, I have lost another job opportunity without even getting an interview, regardless of my qualifications.
So unfortunately I have to take a hiatus from gaia entirely to ease the stress levels in my life.
If I don't have to worry about all the stuff I'm behind on here, then I can focus on my commissions and submitting job applications and resumes and actually getting myself in order. While I desperately wanted this shop to just rocket along it seems I need to once again step away from it until my life settles.

Once life finishes vomiting on my face we will have a proper launch and everything.
So as soon as that happens we'll continue on like we never stopped.

Until then I can only apologize and hope you all stay subscribed long enough to be here when I get back.

Sparkly Vampire

@ LIMEY
/THROWS CONFETTI OVER U
GOOD JOB BB

@ STATIC
Oh no! ):
That's been happening to a lot of my friends recently too. Hopefully everything gets better for you, and you have a good break. If you need me for anything, I'll be on AIM and Skype to talk (for both stress relief on Signo business! Helping you stay sane is a moral obligation to me)!Remember to sleep a lot, okay? Don't worry too much about SA, we've got your back! I'll be sure to give everyone mod crits soon despite being busy myself! Good luck again, and stay strong! You can do it! <33 /THROWS KISSES

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Static- Awe, Static. I just barely hopped back on so I don't know how much this means but you've got this and we're all here to support you! Life happens and it's going to all roll out in the end. And I feel like I can say we all want you to succeed so of course go forth and kick a**. Looking forward to your successful return!

Pistol- *eats confetti and sits upon* motivation! D< <3

Shapeshifter

I seem to have found the epic-ness of this thread a tad too late. But I will subscribe anyways, in hopes of it returning in the future and that things will work out in your life static! I also just wanted to post in here so that it doesn't get coined by Gaia as an old thread and all the back posts are lost. Such a good idea, I hope it doesn't have to fade away. 8(

Dapper Citizen

Signo will get up and running eventually, it just seemed that as soon as my life was straightening out enough for it to launch the sky started falling.

No worries though, we'll get there one day.

Shapeshifter

oh snap, you're online! lolol, I wasn't expecting that. I'm glad to hear that though. I completely understand how it can all seem to fall a part so quickly and life get hella busy. I'll read over the guild in the meantime and maybe form a quest. /forgotIhadstalkedtheIT

How're things going for you, though? Better, I hope.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

*plants seeds of love in shop*

Timid Prophet

Eloquent Muse

*slinks in and investigates*

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff