Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 >

Signo Amisso

Care to affiliate? C:

User Image
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83398551/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ycO43.png[/IMG][/url]
Your button is getting added to the ad section now.

All entrants should have submitted their entries by now, the staff will be working on crits today for anyone submitted on time.
While you may always submit to the ready list staff crits will only be given during judging periods.
We encourage you guys to get together and help your fellow questers out.
As there are more and more staff crits you're slowly getting an idea of what we're looking for and what's possible. Give each other crits, let them know what you like or what you think doesn't work, don't just rely on the singular staff crit which may be few and far between.

So once again, we hope to get all the staff crits left over done this weekend, but I (static) do have a lot of work to catch up on thanks to my self impossed week off for the holidays (and to rebuild our outside deck), so I'll be bouncing back and forth.

Lucky Wrangler

i'm hoooome
well i've been home all day. but i've been busy cleaning up.

man my hedgehog got bigger while i was away 8D

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

biggrin awee hedgehog <3

Sparkly Vampire

Hey static & co! Let me know when would be a good time to get together to get the judging done. I should be relatively less busy for a few days or so!

Sparkly Vampire

User Image
LEFT YOU A MOD CRIT!
stereochrome

0- Menma -0

I'm critting Faewynd's in the morning, but I have some questions about that one
that I'd like to ask Static about first. <33

Lucky Wrangler

Awesome, thanks! o 0 o
I will get working on revisions ASAP.
Please keep in mind that the mule still hasn't finished staff crits, so you still have those to look forward to as well.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

*plops into thread with MATLAB* blerggg...
Best of luck to everyone receiving critique for the contest. (:

Sparkly Vampire

Aha yes! Crits from me are considered "Mod Crits" just so you guys know! They're useful but aren't the same as "Staff Crits" which the mule's responsible for. I know it gets kinda confusing but it really isn't! * U *

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Second Kekieki! I've been reading through and they're all so awesome > 3 < <3

Sparkly Vampire

I'll try to distribute the rest of the mod crits by the end of this week, but I have four finals to prepare for so I might be a bit slow! Please don't be afraid to ask questions regardless, and good luck again to everyone who's improving their quests. <33

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Are we allowed to make minor edits right now?

Merry Krampus

Minor edits, certainly o u o Major edits I would suggest waiting until the first crits are all given out (or you personally receive one).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff