Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Bookworm

Romantic Enabler

I'm not even grabbing the beer until after this is done. -now doing the half hour wait for it to set-

Bashful Browser

Done with work! Now to relax for a bit and then go people watching in the crazy part of town. XD

Romantic Enabler

I AM PROPERLY A REDHEAD ONCE AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN....FIVE YEARS.

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!! I had a lovely 8-year-old boy call my husband and I weeaboos...he probably spotted our Disgaea/NIS poster. rofl What a night.

My soul is being consumed by Persona 3 Portable...sigh. Gotta stay focused.

Dapper Humorist

<<...................>>

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

Safaia
I had a lovely 8-year-old boy call my husband and I weeaboos...

rofl rofl rofl What a brat.

I suppose I should take my pumpkin head off now, I missed Gaia Halloween (stupid work).

So tempting to go equip the Nightmare headless pose.. but I shall resist.

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

Safaia
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!! I had a lovely 8-year-old boy call my husband and I weeaboos...he probably spotted our Disgaea/NIS poster. rofl What a night.

My soul is being consumed by Persona 3 Portable...sigh. Gotta stay focused.

XDDD This is hysterical.

Our Halloween was such a bust! Nobody in my apartment complex was giving out candy so very few kids came to our house! The one that did wasn't even wearing a costume. What is the world coming to these days? D8

Fashionable Bear

The kids round here were just going from door to door with no costumes or anything :c And they were all like 13-16 years old...

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

Yea, that's what my boyfriend said. He was like "well, it was an older kid".

And I'm like.. wth?! I went trick or treating two years ago and I dressed up as Marceline from Adventure time and I'm 27! D8 That's the rules! You want candy, you gotta dress up!!

Lonely Bookworm

Snuggly Knight

Obsessive Bookworm

We had over 100 treaters this year! I think the youngest was two and the oldest no more than 16.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff