Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bookworm

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Trying to play this event is a pain in the a** because of healing thread campers who take easy kills from people trying to heal.

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

hibi-tea
Trying to play this event is a pain in the a** because of healing thread campers who take easy kills from people trying to heal.
Yesss. I ended up buying a couple potions...post...wait like 20 minutes to get way far back in a thread, then just jump around and heal until it times me out.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Safaia
Yesss. I ended up buying a couple potions...post...wait like 20 minutes to get way far back in a thread, then just jump around and heal until it times me out.

I got one more healing potion and one more drop potion. I'll probably post soon and wait till I die down in the pages and then spam them both and go on a snipping spree to get my 500 soul gems.

Obsessive Bookworm

Switchem gives soul candy or whatever it's called. O: Also I think they made it easier.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
mouselet
Switchem gives soul candy or whatever it's called. O: Also I think they made it easier.

:[ Only gives you soul candies your first wave through. Then it's gold, but even then it doesn't give you all the gold because it's glitched.

So I just do my healing potion, loot potion thing and snipe in the demon thread as I go. Kinda sucks since that's what they're doing to the angels, but you legit can't be visible as an angel to play this game or else you won't be playing > A>

Ice-Cold Cat

i noticed the angles are getting sniped out like crazy

Ice-Cold Cat

>_> im actually finding this event to be annoying.....

Bashful Browser

I don't even have time to do the event. I'm just gonna focus on trying to get my rp stuff done. Lots of stuff to keep me occupied.

Edit: Also, dropping off my plot thread! Please go look and poke me for rp!
uhmg. My "little bit of sleep" somehow turned into passing out for 17hrs and waking up with zero pain medication on board. Sucked so so hard. And my poor little dog desperately wants to go out but I can barely get myself down the stairs let alone carry her.
Blu Chalk
Blu Chalk
User Image

BOOOO SUPER SCARY! GO WIN FREE SCARY THINGS!! GOGOGOGOGOOGO

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

Omg. The neighborhood outdoor cat must have been sitting on Joel's car, and Queenie didn't like that. She screamed bloody murder, twice. Not the nicest way to wake up, I'm still shaking. ;_;

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kawaii Prophet

*cuddlesoothes*

Dulcet Scarface

Wheee, another day off spent on the road. emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items