Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Hoarder

Stripey-girl's face right now: OwO;;

Obsessive Bookworm

Talencia
::purrs tiredly at Mousey:: I should write something... but I am feeling terribly uninspired. ::kinda sags a bit:: Something exciting and swift, if I were to write anything, is all that would work. And nothing is immediately coming to mind. ::tries not to look too downcast:: Sometimes I dislike RL for being so chaotic and draining.
Is fine. <3

Romantic Streaker

*snuggles up in corner and tries to sleep some*

why do jobs have to be arses right now? I understand they can find other people to hire, but it would cost them less in the long run to not fire people like me for BS reasons just because THEY gave me a raise a year ago that I never asked for.
Blegh RL kills my muse and all my energy. I'll try and get some tags done later this week.

Meanwhile have some 2 week old kittens I was working with yesterday. [x]

Romantic Streaker

Dulcea
Blegh RL kills my muse and all my energy. I'll try and get some tags done later this week.

Meanwhile have some 2 week old kittens I was working with yesterday. [x]

KITTIES!

Blessed Friend

::smiles:: Grats Coffee. She's beautimous! (Chrome spell-checker is griping at me that beautimous is NOT A WORD! ::cackles:: )

Romantic Raider

Schicksalswende

RP One, sorry it's a bit bland at the moment. This is my first time ever RPing her and I'm still trying to figure out who she is. XD

Tipsy Senshi

Oh wow. I totally didn't expect to win in that. XD Fff thank you!

Rainbow Nerd

User Image

NEW NAVI BABY 8D *shows him off now that I got everything set up for him except plot thread stuff* >o< heart i think my muse has come back!!! 8D

Dapper Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~
RP One, sorry it's a bit bland at the moment. This is my first time ever RPing her and I'm still trying to figure out who she is. XD

I can understand that. A lot. xD

Also : Congrats, Coffee and Rose on your pretty cubbies~

Rainbow Nerd

*Tries to lick coffee's skittles rainbow gurl* blaugh

Obsessive Bookworm

*would pester Coffee, but she is apparently NOT ONLINE right now* >O

Romantic Streaker

Talencia
::smiles:: Grats Coffee. She's beautimous! (Chrome spell-checker is griping at me that beautimous is NOT A WORD! ::cackles:: )

*Snugs* did you get your custom from Clerm's litter yet?

Romantic Raider

Schicksalswende

RP two, again, I've never Rp'ed her before so I'm still in the air as how exactly I want her to be. XD Though, I kinda have an idea? XD;
My hope is that more people in the K'N will want to RP with her. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces