Welcome to Gaia! ::

sad Documentaries just make me sad. Something bad always happens. I know that's just nature, that's how it has to be, but it's still very sad to watch one animal kill another. gonk I watched Disney's African Cats recently and it was devastating. Not even the dulcet tones of Patrick Stewart could cheer me up.

Anxious Cat

Dude, African Cats made me cry my eyes out. emo

[Eskimo]

Dude, African Cats made me cry my eyes out. emo

emotion_8c Me too. ;o; Layla's death was the worst, and the loss of two of Sita's cubs.

Shirtless Explorer

oh yesss, African Cats ;___; watched that too.

Hygienic Waffles

I just remember Big Cat diaries and how the leopards and cheetahs litters kept dying. :C It must suck to have to sit there and film that and not be able to help.

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Wait, your version got PATRICK STEWART as the voice over? Awwww... But we got Samuel L. Jackson, so.... (And I totally stayed for the credits of that... The 'actors' listing was hilarious, at least xd ; )

Shirtless Explorer

Big Cat diaries, yeah. that was also sad. I miss it, though, I loved watching that xD I was so sad when Honey went missing.

I thought Meerkat Manor could also be so... ;; But regardless of the sad I still loved those shows sosomuch.

Anxious Cat

~Masamune~
emotion_8c Me too. ;o; Layla's death was the worst, and the loss of two of Sita's cubs.
That was the worst part. ; ___; It was an epic film, though.

*Edit@Woo,
omg me tooooo. ;;

Andranis
Wait, your version got PATRICK STEWART as the voice over? Awwww... But we got Samuel L. Jackson, so.... (And I totally stayed for the credits of that... The 'actors' listing was hilarious, at least xd ; )

O_o; Since when does Samuel L. Jackson have a voice of sympathy?

Yup, in the UK it's Patrick Stewart. ;o; heart During the sad bits, he sounds genuinely saddened.

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yup, the US version had Samuel L. Jackson doing the narration xd ; I would have preferred Mr. Stewart lol

Hygienic Waffles

Yeah I love those shows, but they could be really depressing idk :c

Honey sad sad sad http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511955/Honey-star-Big-Cat-Diary-killed-vets-blunder.html She didn't go missing apparently D:

Anxious Cat

...Oh my Goddddd. ; ____ ; <////3

Shirtless Explorer

Augh man, did not know that ;__; poor Honey, that's just so sad.

Reminds me of what happened to Rocket Dog.
The later half of the 3rd and the whole 4th season of Meerkat Manor were all her as the dominant female of the Whiskers, and she went through so much crap, but pulled through and was a good leader.

... and then got hit by a car ;OO;

Anxious Cat

xp That's just weird. Don't even like Samuel L. Jackson that much.

crying Cannot unsee the truth. Humans again!

u_u *Rolls off to eat cake* gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces