Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Cajanic
I found a shiny electrike on my game, and then I got a couple more in trades. xD

I got a shiny jirachi in wonder trade named ********.

Which was funny.

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh lol

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lithiasaur

We have bbies! o uo!!!

Snuggly Knight

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

...we...we did? D8

W-where are they now?

Snuggly Knight

Timid Conversationalist

Nerm nerm nerm nerm, neon fly, yum yum yum, neon fly, tralala, neon fly. DAH DAH.
(in the tune of Kiss the Girl from the little mermaid)

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

Jomi is very displeased by this news. She would like to know the aforementioned cubs current location!

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

Zingling
Nerm nerm nerm nerm, neon fly, yum yum yum, neon fly, tralala, neon fly. DAH DAH.
(in the tune of Kiss the Girl from the little mermaid)

-laughs- ...whaaaaa..?

Timid Conversationalist

I was infected with Disneyitis at a young age. One of the symptoms of illness is randomly breaking into song about anything and everything. It makes life... difficult. Sadly there is no treatment for Disneyitis. All clinical trials have failed thus far to fix the illness or lessen its affects...

Romantic Enabler

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image

Pssssst. We're contesting off two of these gorgeous babies. You guys should totally enter. ;D

This is ending Sunday at noon, and could really use more entries!

Generous Unicorn

Zingling
I was infected with Disneyitis at a young age. One of the symptoms of illness is randomly breaking into song about anything and everything. It makes life... difficult. Sadly there is no treatment for Disneyitis. All clinical trials have failed thus far to fix the illness or lessen its affects...
It's just such a relief to finally know what I have.

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

My family has a different strain of that disease where they randomly burst into song, usually detailing whatever mundane task they happen to be doing at the time, but it's also not uncommon for the song to be completely nonsensical in nature. It's genetic, but evidently skips a generation because my mother and brother have it, but I don't seem to... xD;

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Zingling

OMG, I'm not alone! Random words triggering the memory of a song...!

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

I usually read on my lunch break but eyyyy thread.

Blessed Friend

I nearly derailed a bible study class last night when hubby said, "be prepared" and I started mouthing Scar singing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff