Can I see Blue? : O

Fashionable Bear

-rolls in- how is everyone n 3n ?

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oh yeah I enjoyed it. I'm really glad I decided to toss in my Tokakinji girl. She's certainly the kind of girl who would go out for her own devices after a monster plaguing someone else. XD
@Lime: HAHAHA. I reject your l33t. But mostly because I type faster than it takes me to make the mental decision to copy pasta. If you win, I'll be sure to quote the proper username!

But thanks guys, I am really glad you had fun. It can't be done without participation, and you guys were super fantastic! I'll definitely be running more games in the future in roguelands and firekin/nergui. <3

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Haha, no worries. I made this accoutn forever ago (I think I was in middle school, maybe early high shool) and back then thought l33t was THE SHET.

Fashionable Bear

Ohhh is the Event/ORP officially over? It was so much fun, and the first one i've ever done! Thanks so much Mimsey C: -goes to wrap things up for Baatar- It was good fun to get his character started too!
It is officially over! But you can definitely wrap things up and continue posting if you'd like. I will also be rolling the final prizes a few days from now to be sure I didn't miss anyone.

Shirtless Explorer

RP was so much fun *w*

Kimaji now thinks Skall and Miramar are the coolest ever. And so happy to get Spaki doing stuff, augh. Love him so much <3
Kiamji: teach meeeee how to heal emotion_dowant *wants to know all of everythingever*

Fashionable Bear

Mimsey
It is officially over! But you can definitely wrap things up and continue posting if you'd like. I will also be rolling the final prizes a few days from now to be sure I didn't miss anyone.

OH MY GOSH THANKYOU SO MUCH! For the gorgeous male ! -squeed at the computer- I didn't get the notification cause you missed a letter from my u/n , so that was a huge surprise! <3333 Is it assumed he's already in the pride and just needs an RP to solidify it, or is he a joining rogue? I know he must stay and doesnt need a duel C: So excited to have my first firekin <3
I looove Kimaji and Skall! <333

@Zoh: OOPS. That was my bad. He's actually the lion Veru is talking about in the last post! He was the only survivor from the monster's last attack. You can assume Veru and the other sentinels recruit him and he can just go out and post in the motoujamii forums. <3 As soon as you've got a completed RP, he is good for certing! Open ranks are listed in the rank forum, and he can pick from any of those.

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gratz Zohwee!! He's so pretty.

Keelis's Wife

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Grats on the winners so far! Sad i missed out on this one...

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm bored, does anyone want a sig image made, like, a horde image or a single SoA (or two) with a background, a quote and/or names?

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Can I see Blue? : O

this -> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/XTRIBE/SoA/Event%20SoA/fb81217.png

They're not super close, but it just makes me think it when I see yours. xD

Keelis's Wife

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
I'm bored, does anyone want a sig image made, like, a horde image or a single SoA (or two) with a background, a quote and/or names?

I would if i wasnt on my iphone. I just updated my journal completly for the most part and my image is out of date sooo bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff