Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Uta - I need to finish cleaning the house, I did most of it from head to toe but I still have bits to do... plus I need to try and address an issue that came up at the start of the week.

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Redbud-Tree
Depawsit
K'A?!

I might be interested! I cans see your lions? AND FEMALES! Females if you have them C:

Hehe, yep! I have lots of K'A pretties! Two of my females have plots already, but I have one with nothing as of yet - well, aside from official pride stuffs that might spring up, of course, since she is a ranked member.

User Image

As for my other K'A pretties, the two plotted females are Kubwa and Furaha. I also have one male, Kijani.

That's all I have in there right now though. In the future, however.... we'll, we shall see! xd

She looks familiar... I think she was won from the same contest as my Mlinzi here. He's looking for some female plottage but since your female is the matchmaker of the pride - I don't think she'd be the best match for what i'm looking for. Since her being the head match maker means she at least has some expertise in the field. It would be a shame for her to get mixed up in Mlinzi's drama XD

But she's so gorgeous X3

Strangefellows's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
Depawsit
]

She looks familiar... I think she was won from the same contest as my Mlinzi here. He's looking for some female plottage but since your female is the matchmaker of the pride - I don't think she'd be the best match for what i'm looking for. Since her being the head match maker means she at least has some expertise in the field. It would be a shame for her to get mixed up in Mlinzi's drama XD

But she's so gorgeous X3

Hehe, yeah she's from the same contest. xd However general RP is always a good thing too! Ah, the K'A. For being the plague pride I think it's more often the soap opera pride. x3
It is the soap opera pride. xP

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I love soap operas. <3

I mean, the SoA ones.

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Redbud-Tree

It's definitely the soap opera pride XD Which I totally why I love it so much >3>

Oh yes General RP would be awesome :3 Perhaps since she's the head matchmaker she could give him a bit of advice about some of his inner turmoil? He's in love with his best friend, but his best friend [ another matchmaker ] is trying to pair him off with someone else. Ah drama. It gets worse, but if you want some general interaction perhaps that would be a good plot to center it around?

Shy Seeker

Cheri's Queen

Shy Mage

Epee: Oooh, well I hope the cleaning turns out well and that issues get resolved. And whatever issue cropped up isn't something awful either. Hope life is great out there either way . . . <3

But, for now.

*flees for a few as she's being summoned*

Strangefellows's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
Depawsit

It's definitely the soap opera pride XD Which I totally why I love it so much >3>

Oh yes General RP would be awesome :3 Perhaps since she's the head matchmaker she could give him a bit of advice about some of his inner turmoil? He's in love with his best friend, but his best friend [ another matchmaker ] is trying to pair him off with someone else. Ah drama. It gets worse, but if you want some general interaction perhaps that would be a good plot to center it around?

It really is. xd My poor girl Furaha is the child of Jozo and Gerda, part of the unfortunate love triangle that ended up with Jozo essentially having two families.... it's complicated. xD;

Oooh, that might be neat! She'd want to help, too - but besides the help Yeye is also a horrible gossip. Absolutely horrible. It's why she's so good at keeping everybody straight!

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

-scuttles- o uo

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
*snoops through Meep's SoA*

Nerd

You guys talking about...SoAp operas? ;D
*Fist pumps* I'm so proud of me, I tagged all my soa RPs.

NOW I CAN ASK FOR MOAR!
<.< *Needs to find her K'A lioness stuff.*

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

-goes back to working on journal-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items