http://livestream.com/mixedmayhemstudios

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
*dangles out Flo wisp as RP bait*

Fashionable Target

Reyna could you add this account to the guild? I'll try to get some responses out and the like if I owe any...get my journal caught up.

Vermillion Gekko

Oh my... there are some live people here. smile

Questing Firestarter

Sent you an invite, Cinder. Also, THAT BAT!

Questing Firestarter

Merci`
*dangles out Flo wisp as RP bait*

*gobbles up bait* eek

Fashionable Target

Thanks Thabby...I think I'll see to some back posts. >>> May need a moderator to shove them in the right spots since I can't get on that account yet. *crosses fingers to hopes she'll hear something soon*

Questing Firestarter

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. <3

Also, I bought makeup. The world has come to an end. o_o

Fashionable Target

OwO?

Make up for something fun?

And thanks xD I was filling the form out thinking oh geez am I telling them enough? xD

Questing Firestarter

Nah, just because. No special reason. I haven't worn makeup since my teens (so, pretty much, for about the last 20 years ...), because I've got pretty sensitive eyes et all, but mostly I figured it wasn't my style. But late summer/early fall this year I was struck by the sudden urge to go buy some eye shadow. Weird.

Amusing though, how my color palette changed. In my teens I was all about purples (if possible with blueish shimmer), now it's all warm golden browns, and very, very subtle.

Still weird. Because. Two rules about the Thabster. She doesn't wear skirts or dresses. And she doesn't wear makeup. If both of it should occur on the same day, brace yourself, because that means the end of the world is nigh. 8D

Fashionable Target

I've had those outbursts as well. Still hardly wear dresses - more likely to wear a skirt and then ... only for weddings and funerals usually. xD

Hopefully you'll have fun with the make up. ^^

Edit: And should have noticed it last night but your sig Thabs <3 *sprinkles lecherous amounts of love all over for it*

Questing Firestarter

Hahah, yes. 8D Cross your fingers, with some luck I may make it to the Cinestar theater in Mainz after work tonight just in time for the second viewing of the anniversary episode. It'll be a very close call ...

Questing Firestarter

I saw it, and it was AWESOME.

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-crai-
Will I finally have the opportunity to get ooooone~?
emotion_kirakira

AthanShade's Wife

Fashionable Tycoon

*dangles RP bait*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items