5. Auctions/Raffles
6. Contests
7. Owner List/ Craplist
8. Affiliates/Donations
9. Aqaui Links
10. FAQ and Help
11. Roleplaying and Breeding
History:

In the far reaches of the galaxy, there is a planet by the name of Astora. It is a land filled with lush forests, deep valleys, vast deserts, and crystal clear oceans. It is the planet of the Aqaui, a race of both the land and sea. These small, intelligent creatures inhabit the majority of Astora and have grown and expanded for thousands of years under the watchful eye of their creator, the Goddess Aqualia.

In the beginning, Astora was a dark place, run over by savage beats called Mengels, creatures that survived on death and torture as a source of their energy. In fact, their very power came from these horrid actions. The Mengels destroyed the majority of other races from the face of Astora, and those that weren't killed fled in fear of the powerful creatures.

The Goddess Aqaulia saw the Mengels destruction, and she feared for the survival of Astora. Something had to be done. In her own image, Aqaulia created a small animal to lead Astora to peace. His name was Thalidor, and he was to be the first of the Aquai race, created by the Goddess herself.

She blessed the Aquai prince with special powers, that would help him win the battle against the Mengels. To him, Aqaulia gave the power of speed, the power of courage, and a gift to aid him against the fear of the Mengels. For the Mengels captured their prey by paralyzing them with fear, and to defeat them, Thalidor needed to feel no fear.

Before the prince was sent on his mission, Aqualia bestowed apon him a

Welcome to the magical and enchanting world of the Aqaui, one of the latest breedable pets to appear on Gaia! These lovable cat-like creatures are ready to find owners so please feel free to scroll down this thread for more information on how to adopt one of these cuddley kittens.

Feel free to ask questions, post comments, or just stop by to bump or chit chat. I want to strive to make this an ACTIVE thread, so participation is essential!

As you can see, there are different categories to choose from. Everything from affiliates to adoptables to the craplist is listed here. Go ahead and browse through the categories- They will be updated on a daily basis.

NEW UPDATE: Currently setting up! Please don't post!
Rules:

1) Please do not steal my images and graphics! I have worked long and hard on them and if you are found using them without permission, I will report you to the mods.
2) Please no begging. It only will annoy me.
3) Don't steal my pets. Hands off the line art! It is MINE.
4) Ask questions here. Only PM me if it is an emergency.
5) Feel free to bump the thread or chat here if you'd like.
6) Be polite to others.
7) Any spamming, rudeness, etc will NOT be tolerated and you will automatically go on my craplist and be banned from the shop.

I'm not trying to be mean. All I ask for is kindness.

1) There is currently a limit of four Aqaui per person. This is just to make sure I can keep up with demand and may increase in the future.
2) Aqaui are definitely breedable and mates are welcome. Aqaui can have up to three young in a litter, but it is extremely rare to give birth to more than two in a litter.
3) Rping with your Aqaui is greatly encouraged!
4) I have the right to close my shop on any days I feel. As the owner, I deserve time off once in a while.
5) I occasionally do customs and rarities. You just have to catch me in the right mood.
6) You can chose the name of your Aqaui, or I can randomly chose one for you.
7) All Aqaui start out as eggs. No exceptions.
8 ) I do raffles and auctions when I was to.
9) Your requests may take a couple days to complete. If you complain or annoy me about it, I WILL NOT give your Aqaui to you.
10) Trades must be completed BEFORE I give you your Aqaui.
11) I accept loans, but if you don't pay within a certain time, your Aqaui will go bye-bye.

Note: These rules may be modified or changed. Check back for updates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff