Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Sarcastic Demigod

Bleh. emotion_drool

Devoted Codger

Does anyone want to RP with a hard headed Orderite? :3

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Faexa
*Nudges Shenra towards you in a box that says: "Do you want to play with me?" O 3 O*

Devoted Codger

Apple Blossom19
Faexa
*Nudges Shenra towards you in a box that says: "Do you want to play with me?" O 3 O*

YESSS. :3

Sure. Another Orderite, they could do anything haha.

Do you have any ideas or plans for her? She's beautiful. <3

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Faexa
Apple Blossom19
Faexa

Well, she's in Ashen City at the moment, so she could do anything around there ^_^

She will be an engineer and will eventually move out to the country, and weather she stays there or not is up in the air xD And thank you ^_^ I love her wings *pets Shenra's wings*

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Devoted Codger

Apple Blossom19
Faexa
Apple Blossom19
Faexa

Well, she's in Ashen City at the moment, so she could do anything around there ^_^

She will be an engineer and will eventually move out to the country, and weather she stays there or not is up in the air xD And thank you ^_^ I love her wings *pets Shenra's wings*

Oh good! Do you want to start something in Ashen City than and Odette can meet up with her, possibly? :3

I can try to start something, I'm just not nearly as good at starting as I am to replying. xD

Devoted Codger

The shop doesn't sell the stones? O__o"

Where do we get them?

Otherworldly Bear

Apple Blossom19

Shenra is so cute!! heart heart

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Faexa
The shop doesn't sell the stones? O__o"

Where do we get them?
What stones? Do you mean dragon orbs or dragon tears? If you mean those, then they are in the Pedler's Rock shop here ^_^ You just gotta hunt for them ^_^"" Then there are the taming jewels that are in the same shop... Not sure what you need cat_sweatdrop
OpticPeach
Shenra is so cute!! heart heart
Thanks ^_^""" She just popped into my head one day and wouldn't leave ^_^ I knew Sarah would do an awesome job with her art too ^_^"""

Otherworldly Bear

I hope Viylahi gets approved since this is the last day I have her. I'm so bad with writing up quests though so I'm not sure what'll happen. gonk

Devoted Codger

No, I meant the Moonstone, Amber, and Gold, etc.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Faexa
No, I meant the Moonstone, Amber, and Gold, etc.
Ahhhhh. I believe those are drops from monsters and/or items obtained from adventures ^_^"" Infact I just found an adventure that could give you all of those ^_^ Here is the link to the general adventures ^_^

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Customs open soon!

O wO

Ffffft~

-so stoked-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers