Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Apple Blossom19
GRAPHlTE
Any plans for Thanksgiving guys? biggrin
Dinner out at a restaurant and being online here. My parents don't do holidays anymore and we don't have any relatives that we are close to that live near to us anymore so we can't visit family ^^"" (My uncle and aunt, two of their children and their families live in town, but I haven't seen them in 5 1/2 years ^^""" )

What's your plans? O w O

I actually had a dream about your owl avi the same night of the owl chasing panda incident ^^""" Very strange too ^^""""

Also: Avani failed her first time with a wild hastar OTL She really wants that hastar now ^^"""

As for your hastar, would Avani like some help in the form of one of two khehora or a wild dovaa?

My plans... travelling and then formal dinner at a restaruant with my family and some random folks.

And writing. And kicking myself into school.
Thanks guys. heart
Just have my history to finish up tomorrow in between FR coli grinding and house cleaning(joy).
I think I might be coming down sick. My sinuses feel all stuffy or dry.
@The Only Black Uke - Food is always good. emotion_drool what are you studying for?

@Tangled Puppet - xd hopefully everything turns out well. There are some members in my family that I sort of don't want to talk to either.

@Apple Blossom19 - I will be visitng a relative's house for a bit just to catch up. The rest of the time will be at home enjoying time with the family. whee I have random dreams mostly about what my avi should wear. I plan my outfits ahead on Gaia but not irl. Lol

@DraconicFeline - traveling out of town? surprised hope you enjoy the food at the restaurant.

@magnadearel - oh noes hope you feel better soon. D: a lot of people at my work are getting sick, too.

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

@ Graph - Law finals. =w=

Fluff Seeker

*flops into thread*

Rainbow Fairy

-flops on Fluff-

Loyal Loiterer

I'm still sick, but I feel slightly better o 3o have to miss class tonight though unfortunately.

Sarcastic Demigod

-falls on the Fluff pile-
one more week of this design school madness and then I can sleep

hnnngg

...and make art (:

Rainbow Fairy

Yay, sleep and art! That's the life.

Fluff Seeker

Homg, I want sleep so bad. =w=
ALAS TIS NOT TO BE.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

DraconicFeline
As for your hastar, would Avani like some help in the form of one of two khehora or a wild dovaa?

My plans... travelling and then formal dinner at a restaruant with my family and some random folks.

And writing. And kicking myself into school.
If it's Red, as long as she behaves herself xD And which khehora O w O? It should be fine no matter who it is since Avani has ten each of the training jewels and all are at full charge ^_^

Sarcastic Demigod

Fluffesu

The Only Black Uke

-flops on you both and clings-
*Sighs softly* I thought I'd be able to spend my two days off from work for Thanksgiving relaxing. Instead I have to clean the whole house, and pull the grass in the yard because the landlady and her husband is coming this weekend to fix things that really needs to be fixed.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Tangled Puppet
*flops into the pile*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out