Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

*quite sobbing* I'm really gonna miss this place and everyone. But thank you all for being so wonderful for so long!

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
almost a month later people suddenly return and say their goodbyes lol, i dont mean to sound rude, just saying that it ((to me)) is funny that the activity span for players ranged in months

Fashionable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Some people have been with this shop for years. Some people are still trying to decide how they feel, or what to say, or how to cope. Some people don't know how to express loss and gain in the same sentence. Some people finally decide to say something, something deceptively simple, because that bit of closure helps.

This game was fun. I miss it, and I will miss it, but most of all I miss the people who made it fun. Keep in touch, kids.

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
very good point, for how massive this game was i wish i had done more than enter the door before the store shut down, almost feels like the end of a book that has a follow up book that is suppose to come out but they never printed it... permanent cliff hanger... crying

Predestined Inquisitor

Moofuls
Some people have been with this shop for years. Some people are still trying to decide how they feel, or what to say, or how to cope. Some people don't know how to express loss and gain in the same sentence. Some people finally decide to say something, something deceptively simple, because that bit of closure helps.

This game was fun. I miss it, and I will miss it, but most of all I miss the people who made it fun. Keep in touch, kids.

Yeah, I feel the same; I'll miss Sands a great deal, the RP and the community we had.

Stay safe and happy everyone, hope to see you all around elsewhere. <3

Handsome Shapeshifter

This was a wonderful shop and I had lots of fun here.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TawnyAngel
Moofuls

Yeah, I feel the same; I'll miss Sands a great deal, the RP and the community we had.

Stay safe and happy everyone, hope to see you all around elsewhere. <3

This.

You guys have my aim if you want to get in touch <3 I hope to see a lot of you around, and that this year is going to be a lot better then the last one.

Nerd

*sad pacing*

Gekko

2,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I'm borrowing my son's account for a few minutes... apparently, mine's been hacked.

I'm sorry for disappearing on you all, but life had me by the throat (and still does, to be honest). I've really missed this place, and now it looks like I missed the final days of it. That comes as a real blow to me... this was so much fun! But stuff happens, and I suppose nothing lasts forever. Thanks for the fond memories, and allowing me to improve my RP'ing skills here!

~Ryala

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Ultamia
I'm borrowing my son's account for a few minutes... apparently, mine's been hacked.

I'm sorry for disappearing on you all, but life had me by the throat (and still does, to be honest). I've really missed this place, and now it looks like I missed the final days of it. That comes as a real blow to me... this was so much fun! But stuff happens, and I suppose nothing lasts forever. Thanks for the fond memories, and allowing me to improve my RP'ing skills here!

~Ryala

i can relate, everything is out to get us it seems and my computer is totally shot, i borrowed my sisters and hoping she doesnt get mad at me XD, nice getting to met everyone, goodbye

Questionable Phantom

Just stopping by to sprinkle some love. I really miss you all <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas