Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Lol, as a former-lurker myself who circulated with other lurkers.... there can be a lot of lurkers. xD!

Prior statement remains, if y'all are bothered by it we can switch it to the guild. <333

Blessed Mage

Odd... The link on the front page leading to the "Approved Characters" list tells me that I'm not authororizied to vew that page...

Wrathful Shapeshifter

I think it is the lurkers...
And Hello thread. 3

Dangerous Lunatic

@ Ryala: Doh! My bad! We're working on a new on in the staff forum. @_@!!! *fixes*

Nerd

Pfft! Bothered by it? I'd just love it if all the Luther's delurked to join us! The more the merrier! And if said lurkers are thinking of jumping in, they should definitely have a vote!

Blessed Mage

Celeanor
@ Ryala: Doh! My bad! We're working on a new on in the staff forum. @_@!!! *fixes*

Thanks. I imagine that it might help anyone who wants to join, and look at what characters people have up for RP. Or, if they're anything like me, look to get an idea of what a finished character profile for SoP is like, to get a better idea of what's needed. I always do that when I find a new RP that I want to join.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ryala
Celeanor

Thanks. I imagine that it might help anyone who wants to join, and look at what characters people have up for RP. Or, if they're anything like me, look to get an idea of what a finished character profile for SoP is like, to get a better idea of what's needed. I always do that when I find a new RP that I want to join.

/salute!

Lonely Browser

Oh the front page is much better. Covers the past event to a point nicely.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Had himself a girlfriend. Just as R'soua once had himself a weyrmate... but both are long since dead and gone, and Kyoth has a dragon's memory.

Cute Fairy

What Shinos said!

Also, posting in that Search. Had some difficulty figuring out why R'yn would go all the way to Telgar, but have it settled. <3 He'll go to visit an old friend, meet the candidate, and whee, to the Weyr!

Obsessive Hoarder

Yeah, I'd feel much less uneasy if the lurkers actually...de-lurked. Invisible voters are invisible.

Questionable Conversationalist

I'm with EA, I have nothing against the lurkers joining us but with no one saying anything I can't tell if it's lurkers or poll-searchers.

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
The number -does- seem a little high for the number of people who are active, it's true.

Loyal Loiterer

Cute Fairy

But Avid, you're not a lurker, you're a plotter. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out