Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

So much love for the gossip thread <3 Can't wait to do something gossip-worthy razz

Friendly Hunter

I am honestly not built to do manual labor because I get it done and always end up covered in something horrible D:<

Dapper Citizen

My awkward candidate Kintai could use someone to dance with at the Gather. :O Girl preference, but he'll dance with anyone as long as they don't mind being asked lots of curious questions. hahaha.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*scoot* @__@
Eloquent Sonata
My awkward candidate Kintai could use someone to dance with at the Gather. :O Girl preference, but he'll dance with anyone as long as they don't mind being asked lots of curious questions. hahaha.

Pendel hasn't had any RP yet ouo . She's a smithcrafter too.

Yay adorable candidate dancing! 8D

Also don't forget the feast, guys~

Lots of opportunity for a romantic dinner between loved ones, or a fun evening out between friends. Plus after the speeches, the dinner table arguments about politics are delightfully inevitable!

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Would anyone be willing to give me crits on my candidate?
;u;
-has been waiting a while-
I wanna RP~

Questionable Conversationalist

Paresth flight post is up. Sorry to everyone I have owed tags to for a while, things have been irritatingly busy lately. I have not forgotten you, I promise!

Mew~ I glanced at your girl for only a few seconds, in a rush today sorry, and the only suggestion I would have would be, guessing from her not being approved yet, that you might revisit to make sure you answered all the questions the staff asked you before? In particular, it looks like there is a lot of focus in her personality section on dragons being heroic and fighting thread, and that only just started happening (just once and they did kind of poorly). I have no idea if you already revised it though, I would guess you have given your post after Zephira's. In which case, maybe it just got missed in all the already approved ones and needs another little bump?
I took a quick read over her app too, and I'd say a great thing to do to flesh out her history a little would be to talk about how she's been coping with Thread suddenly being a real thing. When she was hearing harpertales about fighting thread, it'd have been the equivalent of you and I, in this day and age, hearing about the knights of the 1400s fighting... well, dragons. It's something that back then they totally believed was real, but... I mean, when you go six centuries without seeing something like that, it passes into legend.

I'm really loving the sort of vague idea I have of her - a country bumpkin who latches onto stories of a glorious past to distract her from a less glorious reality. What happens after she gets to the weyr and it turns out thread is both real and horrifying? What does she make of the rogue takeover? The thing about country bumpkin characters who idealize and romanticize things is that they're subject to fascinating character growth when forced to face reality.

My two cents! I'm really, really interested in learning more about her, I guess is what I'm trying to say. She sounds really sweet - and like her whole world is about to be turned upside down!

Cute Fairy

I've given you crit already, Mew-mew. <3

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hah 8D I have finished my essays! AND NOW FOR TAGS'N'STUFF 8DDDD

Dangerous Genius

Good morning, thread!

And yay Con! Finished essays are much better than looming unfinished ones.
Essays suck. I hope I never have to write another one ever again. XD

Dangerous Prophet

Hmm quick question? Are we allowed to switch out songs before the compitetion begins? I found a song that I thought one of my chars would more likely to parody.
Mortane
Hmm quick question? Are we allowed to switch out songs before the compitetion begins? I found a song that I thought one of my chars would more likely to parody.
Yes, that's fine. No entry is final until the contest begins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff