Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadglow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a Mule thing.

The Hold Herald wishes to know if Deadglow has a date for the gather. He would be honoured to take such a lovely lady as herself :'D
Deadglow is blushing like a courtesan trainee, and appears to be trying to say 'yes.'

I daresay someone could push her over with a feather!

Dulcet Scarface

Firaga: *Pummels into her instead like the man little firelizard she is*

Friendly Hunter

Ofelia wonders if she should dress nice, and if Naryath is allowed to wear leather.

Touta says flfkgjdfgdfgdfg

Y'ul and L'yie are going as healing backup, though Y'ul is going because L'yie is going to wheel her there and leave her.

Alone.

Cute Fairy

Yay, mulemance!

<.< I'm already writing the song out. XD This is fun.
.-. -not sure what to think-

Friendly Hunter

guys this is amazing

It makes me smile while I work on things.

shadow things.
The Hold Herald is delighted and will tots take this as a yes. He is a happy, happy, mule 8D This is a victory for newspapermen everywhere. Or, uh, mostly just him.

Questionable Conversationalist

The Gather looks awesome~
Deadglow continues to blush and then drops her tray of food all over him after being barreled into. D= !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly Hunter

DON'T WORRY DEADGLOW!

Ofelia will help you clean it up and get you another tray. And then she'll freak out as Cronuth eats all the food 8'D

Timid Hunter

QUICK NOTE GUYS

While Weyrlings do have permission to attend the Gather (unless R’soua has said otherwise to them), they can only do this provided their new partners don’t have too much separation anxiety. The baby dragons, darlings that most of them they are, cannot attend the big, raucous, party in the Hold that definitely has mixed at best feelings towards riders. Your human characters, yes, your baby dragons, no. Sorry, maybe some other Gather.

Friendly Hunter

Oh, okay! Thanks for the heads up! Ofelia's too. . . .um, dumb to be let out of Nara's sight, mainly even more so at a social function! She'd shame the poor green into a state of red if left on her own XD

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zephira738
QUICK NOTE GUYS

While Weyrlings do have permission to attend the Gather (unless R’soua has said otherwise to them), they can only do this provided their new partners don’t have too much separation anxiety. The baby dragons, darlings that most of them they are, cannot attend the big, raucous, party in the Hold that definitely has mixed at best feelings towards riders. Your human characters, yes, your baby dragons, no. Sorry, maybe some other Gather.

Yes, this.

I made a brief reference to this in a post earlier in the day, but some of you might have missed it. If there's a reason your weyrling might have been barred from the gather (fighting? separation anxiety?) come talk to me <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff