Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

WHOAMGAWD A Wonderland Event?! 8DD

OMG YAY WONDERLAND! I'll definately be there 0.57364341085271 57.4% [ 148 ]
Pffff, I dont like Wonderland and dont care what the Sandpainters look like I wont be involved 0.031007751937984 3.1% [ 8 ]
8'D I dont really care either way about Wonderland, but I'll be showing up for the awesome painters 0.14341085271318 14.3% [ 37 ]
Private Dancer, Dancing for money (Poll Dancer option) 0.25193798449612 25.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2260 2261 2262 > >> >>> »|

*works on getting things organized*

IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THE SET UP -- You are now free to post. I will not take down the sign saying "Do not post" until I get more of it ready
I think the dragon in your sig is beautiful, I can't wait to see more. smile

Friendly Enabler

OMG beautiful! *subscribes*
Oh my... heart
I think this is going to be a very popular BC shop xD
Thanks guys! heart

We are hoping to open the shop really soon.
Mindsend: 8D Hopefully Everything will be ready soon. Then we can open the intrest thread and start the count down towards the Grand Opening with the first set of flatsales biggrin
Ah cool!
By the way, are you willing to tell us how much you are going to charge for flatsales? I need to start saving.
Mindsend: Likely about 5k for an adult -- We haven't TRULY decided yet, we gotta talk it over a little more, but thats what I have set at Wolpertingers United and it seems to be a pretty common price for breedables in general.
Ah ok. That sounds good.
Mindsend: Its offical! 5k for Adults in the flatsale. heart
o_o I'd better start saving...
Do the Sandpaint dragons have names?

Friendly Enabler

Gah, don't let the flatsale end before I can come back! wink
Ooh, I'm intrigued~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash