Welcome to Gaia! ::

So now that Gold is much easier to come by, I'd like to hear your opinions:

The dragons are underpriced, hike it up! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 35 ]
The dragons are already correctly priced for their level of detail 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 22 ]
The dragons are currently too expensive 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sorry I disappeared again there for a bit, but I've been sooo sick. Starting to feel a little better, but I think I just need some more rest.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Sanami
Sorry I disappeared again there for a bit, but I've been sooo sick. Starting to feel a little better, but I think I just need some more rest.

Aww no, that's terrible! I hope you get all better soon. heart

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
MachaGirl
Sanami

Aww no, that's terrible! I hope you get all better soon. heart

Phew, feeling better now. I must have had some really bad cold or a really mild flu. Still a bit tired, but I've been fever-free for a few days now and have caught up on most of my rest (and only had to take one sick day).

We're getting yet more snow and I have a day off tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to catch up with things then. Hopefully the snow doesn't start early and makes me drive home in it.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Sanami

We're getting yet more snow and I have a day off tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to catch up with things then. Hopefully the snow doesn't start early and makes me drive home in it.

We got some serious snow in our area, enough that I had trouble parking in front of my house because the snow plow piled it up so high by the curb. It's mostly melted from the ground now, and it's slowly retreating in the street, but I still have problems parking my car. xp

I've been pretty hooked into the Olympics this past week. Makes me wanna get out and go skating. I'm so out of practice though that I'll have to wear protective gear in case I fall down. I don't know how great my bone density is since I've been taking my acid reflux pills. xp

How has art and stuff been going for you?

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
MachaGirl
Sanami

We got some serious snow in our area, enough that I had trouble parking in front of my house because the snow plow piled it up so high by the curb. It's mostly melted from the ground now, and it's slowly retreating in the street, but I still have problems parking my car. xp

I've been pretty hooked into the Olympics this past week. Makes me wanna get out and go skating. I'm so out of practice though that I'll have to wear protective gear in case I fall down. I don't know how great my bone density is since I've been taking my acid reflux pills. xp

How has art and stuff been going for you?

Ugh, my latest absence is due to the fact that my laptop's harddrive crashed, and while all of my important data is backed up (most importantly of all the dragon image files), my laptop will only stay on and running (in Safe Mode) for about 30-ish minutes before crashing again. Will probably have to format it or something to have a usable computer again, but all signs seem to be pointing towards me having to get a new laptop.

At least it is a nice day outside. We were hit pretty hard with snow and bad weather last week, but it seems to be looking up now. I have to park on the side of the street when I go to work, since our parking lot is really small and we have to leave space for the clients to park. When the snow is really bad, we use the parking lot anyway (since hardly anyone comes in when the weather is terrible). I hope this little spell of nice weather lasts longer than the weekend. Otherwise, I think I'll have to console myself with more houseplants.

I haven't really been following the Olympics, though I did manage to catch a clip of the American ice dancing pair's performance to Sheherazade. I haven't ice skated in years, but I never learned how to do anything other than move forward and stop.

Ok, gonna have to try and do battle with my own computer, photoshop, and photobucket. May take a while (unsure how much function I can get out of PS in safe mode).

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Sanami

Ugh, my latest absence is due to the fact that my laptop's harddrive crashed, and while all of my important data is backed up (most importantly of all the dragon image files), my laptop will only stay on and running (in Safe Mode) for about 30-ish minutes before crashing again. Will probably have to format it or something to have a usable computer again, but all signs seem to be pointing towards me having to get a new laptop.

At least it is a nice day outside. We were hit pretty hard with snow and bad weather last week, but it seems to be looking up now. I have to park on the side of the street when I go to work, since our parking lot is really small and we have to leave space for the clients to park. When the snow is really bad, we use the parking lot anyway (since hardly anyone comes in when the weather is terrible). I hope this little spell of nice weather lasts longer than the weekend. Otherwise, I think I'll have to console myself with more houseplants.

I haven't really been following the Olympics, though I did manage to catch a clip of the American ice dancing pair's performance to Sheherazade. I haven't ice skated in years, but I never learned how to do anything other than move forward and stop.

Ok, gonna have to try and do battle with my own computer, photoshop, and photobucket. May take a while (unsure how much function I can get out of PS in safe mode).

Bleck! Yucky snow and yuckier labtop. xp

I hope you get it all sorted out without too many problems. heart

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
MachaGirl
Bleck! Yucky snow and yuckier labtop. xp

I hope you get it all sorted out without too many problems. heart

Ok, so it looks like I've got all (or at least, most) of my files out intact. PS won't work at all in Safe Mode, and Photobucket just doesn't like me. I'll keep pestering it to my best and see if I can make any headway.

Definitely going to have to buy a new computer. I keep hearing that ASUS is a good brand, any other thoughts? There are so many parts to factor in, I swear it wasn't this difficult to look for a laptop when I first bought this one (4-5 years ago).

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Sanami

Ok, so it looks like I've got all (or at least, most) of my files out intact. PS won't work at all in Safe Mode, and Photobucket just doesn't like me. I'll keep pestering it to my best and see if I can make any headway.

Definitely going to have to buy a new computer. I keep hearing that ASUS is a good brand, any other thoughts? There are so many parts to factor in, I swear it wasn't this difficult to look for a laptop when I first bought this one (4-5 years ago).

I have no knowledge of what constitutes a good laptop brand. I know that they pretty much don't sell desktops anymore, so you're going to have to go with a laptop whether you want one or not. Other than that, I can't really be of much help. I guess just read a bunch of reviews online and see if you can put together a realistic opinion by going through enough of them?

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ok, new laptop is in my possession. Now I just need to port everything over and re-install my programs and tablet. Unfortunately, still need to fight with photobucket.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Photobucket is evil, I have to say. That's where all of my photos are backed up though, so I guess I can't curse it too much.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150