Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

Hey, ODO~

@Tebiki: I always blame things going missing on my sister. XD;; But the towels didn't start vanishing until she started living here again, so... >__>;;;;

Aw~ Sleep well!

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Wow, many many pages went past!
-hugs Chrys- I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. It's always hard to loose a friend. I can't imagine doing so more than once.
I'm terrified for when my boy leaves me. I got him when he was already older, but I hope to have many years with him.

-fiddles with mule- My problem will be keeping my quests down to only three. XD

Nerd

Bleh so tired *falls in*

Trash Husband

Shapeshifter

morning everyone c:

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Morning/Afternoon!!!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

I think I actually thought up my quest pretty well!
Would Reindeer - Pine Trees work? It would yeah?
Or would Cat - Cat n** work? I kinda like the smell of catnip myself, but I just wasn't sure if it was acceptable xD

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sounds like a plan

I did

Cotton Candy + Honey Suckle

Ocean Breeze + Strawberries

and

Fox +Wild flowers
I have a lot of things I want to put in hour glasses but smooshing them together seems tricky..I dont know which to pair with what sweatdrop

Tipsy Sailor

~Twilight...Angel~

Or would Cat - Cat n** work? I kinda like the smell of catnip myself, but I just wasn't sure if it was acceptable xD

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Not sure about the Reindeer + Pine Trees since there's already a Reindeer + Wintergreen which I think are essentially the same thing. In the rules, it says, "The pets are unique, the combination of Essence and Ether cannot be used again," so creating that combo is probably not doable.

For me, I really just kept looking at the info in the guild. About the Aeternus has essence and ether information. A cat is a natural physical animal and cat n** is a natural plant, so I'd assume it's okay so long as the catnip has a distinct taste and/or smell. I wouldn't know, I've never smelled catnip myself. emotion_sweatdrop

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yes cat n** has a scent razz

Shy Prophet

Yeah, and if you accidentally pour the whole bag of catnip on your kitty then it really has a distinct smell.
My kitty was happy about my clumsiness in that moment at least.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

~Twilight...Angel~

Yeah, what Gaufre said! (Thank you Gaufre, you did that well!) You can hold onto Pine as the Ether if you really want, but we wouldn't pick that combination for a while since it is a bit close to Blitz. They're two different things, obviously - Wintergreen and Pine - but it's still a shade of green plant paired with a reindeer. It's not disallowed, though!

As for Cat/Catnip, that would be perfectly allowed.

Tipsy Sailor

Now I've gotta go find some catnip and smell it. Hehe.

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*wiggles through* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out