Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Zealot

I sent mine to the mule as well.

Bashful Gatekeeper

Mine's been sent to the mule n.n

Ugh apparently I downloaded malware (spelling?) on my laptop... I thought it was a legit bill for the new toll road we have, but...Apparently...not.. Tried downloading it to the PC after my laptop fried and the virus protection immediately blew sirens at my face. Heh.. So my laptop no longer works. Yay......I just fixed the darn thing. But hubby's been wanting me to "upgrade" anyhow (he doesn't want me stealing the PC for sims4 all the time haha).. But unfortunately I was almost finished with my grotto.. I had graphics, most of it typed out nicely... I didn't get it backed up either, I do backups twice a month to my external HD since I've had issues before with the laptop. Ah, the joys of technology. Somehow my virus detector missed it.
There are a few trades we're still waiting on. :3

Alien Loiterer

Made it safely. Poptart was not happy about the road trip, and she's not thrilled with the new environment either. She's fine and likes to explore if I'm there, but the instant she realizes I'm no longer in the room with her she starts crying. She's currently rubbing all over me and in need of reassurance snuggles. Goober. Her new parents are really excited though; her new momma's coming over tomorrow to fill out adoption paperwork and take her home. Fingers crossed all goes well : )

Feral Wolf

/flail
I won the shark boy in Jynk's free raffle! do I send 15k to the mule?
it didn't specify, and I always forget when something is free or just free to enter. that's my bad! sorry! xD

Cuddly Krampus

grinning gray
/flail
I won the shark boy in Jynk's free raffle! do I send 15k to the mule?
it didn't specify, and I always forget when something is free or just free to enter. that's my bad! sorry! xD

shark boy was free... the trades we're waiting on are from the egg flaffle.

Cuddly Krampus

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Cuddly Krampus

Shy Wife

Picked breedings and should be coloring them up soon <333
I work backwards, so it may take a lil' time.
kaliskanny

I sent the trade for the breeding jsyk! c: No need to pay me back <3

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yushika

That's a really good way to do it. A lot of major pet shops do that. Worth the wait, because then you know all stages are ready. mrgreen

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Eauo
kaliskanny

I sent the trade for the breeding jsyk! c: No need to pay me back <3

Thank you!
Yushika
I sent the random breeding fee for Seagrass to the mule ( o u o )7

Though IDK if I'm supposed to pay 15k or 30k so IF IT IS NOT 15K, THEN PLEASE QUOTE ME or PM me asl;dkfjalsdfl u/////u

Cuddly Krampus

FallenSiren
Yushika
I sent the random breeding fee for Seagrass to the mule ( o u o )7

Though IDK if I'm supposed to pay 15k or 30k so IF IT IS NOT 15K, THEN PLEASE QUOTE ME or PM me asl;dkfjalsdfl u/////u

It would be 30k each breeding. Owners pay 15k each if there are two pets in the breeding. If there is one pet and one random unknown parent, the owner pays 30k to cover their pet and the unknown pet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff