Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

Haisyn Fierra
Miss Mooo
awww *snugs* Well i hope you feel better soon biggrin

y u no rp reply
Because i suck as a human beinggggggggggg ;_;

*bricked for over-dramatics*

Issa: *snickers and flicks her tails* Stupid human.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ruyail
*FLAIL* Uhrm. Angelic lines, Nightmare, Seraph, and Fae. I miss my butterfly Kitsu. neutral I lost the cert a loooong time ago.

I miss all of my Kitsu. I've only found one out of three? I believe I had.

Oooh, you have some missing kits? What was your username when you got them? I've got the old Mountain guild in my guild listing still, I might be able to find your butterfly if it's posted in the OL at least.

edit: well, maybe not, they seem to be missing a lot of the butterfly kitsu. That's sad. BUT, maybe we can find one or two of them? neutral

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Mooo

It's not that bad! D: I was just poking at you, I wasn't sure if you got my last quote notification when I replied, I was checking. XD;

Malevolent Shapeshifter

I checked through the lists and there isn't a link there. xD I tried. Trust me. But it was Teh Bunnah Ninja. I had Zephach and Ruurio.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That's a shame, I'm sorry. Was hoping I could pull a happy out of my sleeve.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Angmar might still have the certs, but I truly doubt it. The only other person I would think would have them is Seph, but I haven't talked to Seph in a very long time.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well, I can shoot Em a PM and see if she might have them? Of course there's no real telling when she'll actually really be on long enough to get back to me about it. Sent her one a couple of weeks ago about something else and she hasn't responded yet. XD;

Haisyn Fierra
Miss Mooo

It's not that bad! D: I was just poking at you, I wasn't sure if you got my last quote notification when I replied, I was checking. XD;
I have a reply saved somewhere, i was replying and then i think we ended up doing something else x.x I'll get back to it.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Haisyn Fierra
Well, I can shoot Em a PM and see if she might have them? Of course there's no real telling when she'll actually really be on long enough to get back to me about it. Sent her one a couple of weeks ago about something else and she hasn't responded yet. XD;

You can. I might try Angmar. More than anyone, Ang'll probably have them.

so far i've found Suriel that was colored by LizzyMoo...

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Yea. Suri's got her's there. Zephach and Ruurio were in Mountain. Zephach is a cosplay and Ruurio was the Blue Morpho Butterfly

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well I shot Em a PM. No real guarantee she'll get back to me on it though, she seems much more involved in other things these days.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Every once in a while I'll load a page or hit the back button on my browser and Gaia will forget to load up the background or any of the tables/frames that actually compose the page and there will just be a white page with lots of links and avatar images and text.

It's weird.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

O-o;

That is weird.

But It's okay. It's kinda my fault they've gone up missing so I can't be raeging about it. I just can't remember where I stashed all my Gaia stuff. You would think it'd be on my Gaia photoshop, but nope. Not there. xD;

I have a massive folder with half sorted and half floating Kitsu's, and i got a bunch stored on a pb account, i cant promise anything but i will check and see what i have ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff