Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
exclaim OMG, WISH IS LIVESTREAMING AGAIN?! exclaim
I will catch you streaming again one day!

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Mooo
Chaos: I'm pretty sure the ball is in your court Furry Bomber.

Gambol: I beg to differ oh Body Pillow.

I have a feeling these two are going to have a little too much fun picking at each other. At least they're going to be good natured about it though, I suppose. XD;

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

dbz2010
Busy with life @.@glad just got done with my midterm quiz for one of my college classes though tonight i got work and then i have my english essay to work on.

You?
ohhhhh same, life keeps distracting me n.n a curse to being easily distracted XD

I finally got smart. Take my laptop with me when i stay at my bf's for three or four days haha

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

Haisyn Fierra

Gambol: I beg to differ oh Body Pillow.

I have a feeling these two are going to have a little too much fun picking at each other. At least they're going to be good natured about it though, I suppose. XD;
Chaos: *chuckles* Body Pillow? Thats a good one coming from the unprepared sky diver. Seriously. Even a plastic bag would have been better then just winging it.

XD I can see them having a teasing and light jabbing relationship. Do i sense a Bromance budding?!

*BRICKED*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I have realized, 25 year old DISTRICT NURSES should NOT be nurses unless they know how to wrap dressings/know their wounds. -_-

I have this massive fluid leaking blister on my leg and the nurses before this one have wrapped it up, put like 10 layers on it with like 5 bandages and tight and she places one padding on it with one crape bandage and that lasted 15 minutes, if that.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Mooo
Chaos: *chuckles* Body Pillow? Thats a good one coming from the unprepared sky diver. Seriously. Even a plastic bag would have been better then just winging it.

XD I can see them having a teasing and light jabbing relationship. Do i sense a Bromance budding?!

*BRICKED*

Gambol: Sir, if I could "wing" it, I wouldn't have needed any assistance! *sticks tongue out* Your move.

Possibly! Vic's going to be jealous.

Vic: Pfft. Speak for yourself.

She's just going to deny it.

Vic: Lady, don't make me punch you.

Gambol: Isn't she cute? 4laugh *pats Vic's head*

Vic: That goes for you, too, jack-a**.

I swear, they can't go five minutes...

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gaia_nitemareleft My Costume ROCKS! gaia_nitemareright
Ooooh. Sounds fun~ So sorely tempted to use my current, guh.
I am a dirty thread-killer. ;;

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*brings out the soap*

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

I should be banned from making references to the 80's and 90's. Oh god I'm so damned old. =_=

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
*nods at nova* i am semi-old (well, older than the youngsters on here) going to turn 27 at the end of the year @.@

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

28. ;_; 29 come March. I unconsciously decided looking to Meatloaf for imagery. Gah.

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
XP not that much older than me <3 happy that another person is around the same age as me. heck, most of my coworkers are at least 4-6 years younger than me @.@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff