Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey Shady, congrats!

Dedicated Bunny

Nafretiti
DM: Maybe I was, who knows? My favourite pasttime at the moment is...hmm, no, maybe not, i think I might keep that secret for a bit longer...*she said finishing the last fish quickly herself and smirked a little at him* granted, as a normal I have a bit more of a conscience then what you do, maybe not by much but lets just say I draw the line at actually killing anyone or anything , unless it is for dinner, but other then that I am all up for any and all kinds of fun regardless.

GMD: That's not very faaaair. *he drew out, gnashing his teeth* I spilled my guts to you and you give me nothing. *a laugh followed the accusation. He knew he had given her nothing in comparison to the information she seemed to want from him. Letting out a gruff breath, he pushed himself to a stand and rolled his shoulder forward. Flicking out his tongue to scent the air, he could tell how many fish still remained piled around, even after he went to town on it. He was surprised she had brought back so much* It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone sees things differently. *he huffed out. Someone had said that to him once, he thought. He couldn't remember who, though* I'm thirsty, I'm gonna find something to drink. *with that, he lapped at the air, looking for moisture, before ambling off. He was sure she would get up to follow*
*nibbles* on seadusk i havent talked to you in like forever hows everything been ^_^

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

*slinks in after class* thanks mooch! I was quite excited <3

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hehe, I bet you were!

Heck I'm still excited! I can't wait to discover personalities for them *wiggles*

Dedicated Bunny

I still haven't found that post about certain Kitsu gaining anthro slots way back when, but I did just find a post of Trel saying she had earned an anthro slot for Chroma, which I think means I'm headed in the right direction, olol.

I almost wish I hadn't bothered. So many paaaages.

XD I remember when I went through the old threads collecting info and kitsu's. It's quite a task x.x

Dedicated Bunny

It is. x-x I remember doing that for some other shops a long time ago, probably Manx. And maybe Kitsu once or twice.
Luckily, since I'm looking for only one thing and it's pretty specific, it only goes slow when I get distracted and start reading old posts. xD

That was my problem XD I'd stop and read the rp's. Which was frustrating since I'd realize that my kitsu's personalities had sorta changed x.x

And then I found the rp that was the birth of Innseveres >.> it was awesome whee I should find that one again >.> but I don't have anymore links n.n

Dedicated Bunny

I knoooow. :< I haven't RPed any of my older Kitsu in years and when I was looking back on Ikuinen's RPs, I realized I had completely forgotten he smiled as much as he did or small quirks about his personality. And then looking for this anthro post I've seen so many RPs with India and I realize that if I were to try and RP him now, I don't know if I would know how to anymore... It's really kind of depressing.

Haha, I know I've seen a few of those RPs while I was backreading. xD I dunno about the first one, though.

Shy Seeker

[nibbles on sae tenderly]
If you would just like to give staff the post/page where Trel mentioned Anthro Chroma, we can go from there. 83

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff