Welcome to Gaia! ::

If there will be a "custom limited egg" how much would you pay for it max? (Check out Extra-Limited Egg section for further info)

15,000 g 0.7378640776699 73.8% [ 76 ]
20,000 g 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 16 ]
25,000+ g 0.10679611650485 10.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Skilled Detective

Skilled Detective

*cuts the ribbon*

Skilled Detective

Yup, the pets will be different than before 3nodding
I answered the PM I got earlier, and sent the link to my fairy egg.

Thankful Consumer

Bump 1

Hello

Thankful Consumer

omg biggrin i love this shop ill buy one mabe later i gotta eat whee

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
^_^ Oh yay! You guys opened again! I'm really hoping you'll carry over the bumping contest? Me and my friend Haiiro_Girl bumped like 500 over times each to get a spot in winning the bump contest. Can we still get the fairys we won?

edit- btw, here's the page ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/fairyland-moved-moved-moved-moved/t.22697033_9781/
I can't wait to see my Fairy when she hatches.
i'm happy for you guys <3
good luck with the shop! :3

Skilled Detective

^_^ Oh yay! You guys opened again! I'm really hoping you'll carry over the bumping contest? Me and my friend Haiiro_Girl bumped like 500 over times each to get a spot in winning the bump contest. Can we still get the fairys we won?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/fairyland-moved-moved-moved-moved/t.22697033_9781/

Well.. I'm sorry to say that but because I opened new thread, the bumps, dice rolling etc are cancelled. So, you have to start from the begining. :/
Because the contest started again and in order to have a winner on that contest, we have to wait until 1st February. That's why I have to cancel it, tousands of sorry from me to you neutral

Thank you everyone for coming this place! Hope everything will go fine sweatdrop
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
YAY!!! Shop got opened finally!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Skilled Detective

Yuuko - Time-Space Witch

Well.. I'm sorry to say that but because I opened new thread, the bumps, dice rolling etc are cancelled. So, you have to start from the begining. :/
Because the contest started again and in order to have a winner on that contest, we have to wait until 1st February. That's why I have to cancel it, tousands of sorry from me to you neutral

Thank you everyone for coming this place! Hope everything will go fine sweatdrop

So you're saying, if we were to start bumping again, and we won again, you wouldn't rip us off again by claiming you'd gone out of business, only to start the exact same thread under a pseudonym?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff