Welcome to Gaia! ::

If there will be a "custom limited egg" how much would you pay for it max? (Check out Extra-Limited Egg section for further info)

15,000 g 0.7378640776699 73.8% [ 76 ]
20,000 g 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 16 ]
25,000+ g 0.10679611650485 10.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Skilled Detective

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Welcome to Rabbit and Panda's Pet Shop! heart

I sell my cutie pets from egg status to the customers. Every month(I'll try to put a new one each month), there is a different type of egg which like the Monthly Collactables, what I mean is that after the deadline of purchase date(which will be next month after the egg set on sale), you wont be able to purchase that month's pet ^^ So, be hurry! They are really cute !
Also my pets will change at the beginning of next month! And the sales will end when the stock finishes or the deadline comes.
You have chances to get those eggs with no gold! Check out the Prize Eggs section for further info ♥
Be our guest and enjoy your time!

**Pixels / Arts © Yuuko - Time-Space Witch & Valendra**

Table of Contents:
#1 Intro (You are here ♥)
#2 News (Updates listed in here)
#3 Rules & FAQ (Dont forget to read all of them!)
#4 Stages (For all, unlimited, limited and extralimited)
#5 Ordering (You will see the ordering form code here)
#6 Process
#7 Extra-Limited Eggs
#8 Limited Eggs
#9 Unlimited Eggs
#10 Reservation (You are able to reserve any eggs)
#11 Prize Eggs (Do you love winning eggs? Check out!)
#12 Owners
#13 Black List & White List
#14 Banners
#15 Links

User Image Yuuko - Time-Space Witch :Owner (Rabbit) .:.|.:. (Panda) Artist / Pet Designer: Valendra User Image

CLOSED

wahmbulance GROWING STATUS wahmbulance
St.Patrick = Grow to Adult on ... / Hatched on 2 April
Earth = Grow to Adult on ... *soon will grow*
Water = Grow to Adult on ... *soon will grow*
Valentine = Done heart / Grow to Adult on ... / Hatched on 3 March
Edea = Done heart / Grew to Adult on 2 April / Hatched on 4 March

Upcoming Feature: Commission Egg
Upcoming Limited: Elemented - Part2

+ Intro + News + Rules & FAQ + Stages + Ordering + Process + Extra-Limited Eggs + Limited Eggs + Unlimited Eggs + Reservation + Prize Eggs + Owners + Black List & White List + Banners + Links +

Skilled Detective

User Image02 Apr 2008 - Fooled ya all! heart Edea ans St.Patrick changed also other delayed limiteds will grow up soon. Because of my broken PC and my colorist's lazyness we couldnt prepare the rest. Soon (I swear) they will grew. Thanks for your patience emo There will be no limiteds for this month, but if you want to buy St.Patrick, you can buy it for just a couple days. And they will gone. When they are gone, Extra Limiteds will be here! Stay with us! wink

User Image04 Mar 2008 - I want to start my speech with an apoligy because of the delay in hatches and growings. I had a presentation yesterday which was a bit hard, and I made it! Wow! And there will be many in later days. Also my sissy got many homeworks to do so, we are trying to do our best but in this process there will be delays like this one. Well.. Because of the business of our lives, we could put on sale only one egg which is [St.Patrick Egg, sorry for that too sweatdrop Mmm... Oh and if you want to see the next stages of the eggs, you can follow my profile page, I put all eggs there as an archive. Why dont you check out the whole 1st page? All changes are there smile C'ya all!
User Image14 Feb 2008 - Hey everyone! You missed me? whee Because of my illness I couldnt check my PC, Internet etc, I was stuck in bed and will still I guess (I'm not still well but I gave you all a promise).. Well, because of this delay, we decided to sell Valentine Eggs til the end of February! Yup! But the ones who ordered before 14th were got their pets hatched! OMG! She looks like a candy !! >w< thats all for now.. hope you accept my excuse.. Oh also.. If you win dice game, dont forget to order a pet or reservation ticket! you dont have to wait til I'm online, I'll check all of the posts. Take care!
User Image02 Feb 2008 - I'm so sorry for the late hatching! But I hope you will forgive me, my PC playing tricks on me! (I guess it needs format again << wink So! New eggs are here! Edea which is a Cosplay and Valentine! Yup! as always it will hatch on 14th February! That means it will be availbale only till 14th February. xd Hope you all love them! Contests are open again and will last till 13th February to make you get from Valentine Eggs freely! 3nodding Yup! Thats all!
User Image30 Jan 2008 - Winners have announced!!! Check out Page #29!! whee Winners have to fill out a form in order to get their presents! OMG! What will be the new eggs?? O_O ("I know the answer but wont tell ya! xD" ~Valendra) You will see on 1st February, but i can say that one is a Cosplay..
User Image19 Jan 2008 - You know that today is my birthday!! ♥♥♥ biggrin Well, I made a change in reservation ticket issue that 1 sealed or that month's collectible will be equal to 4 limited, yep you read right! Hope that this will be ok, baceuse of the rapid growth in the market, I felt that I have to change it. Also another issue is about the dice game, if no one wins the numbers that I chose, the closest numbers will be accepted as winners! Hurray!! Wow.. Happy Birthday to meee !! whee
User Image22 Dec 2007 - Hi everybody! This pet shop is open! *hurray* We have 2 limited eggs on sale which are Earth Fairy and Water Fairy. You can buy until the end of this month. Ah.. Did you buy them in my old shop and did not get your money? Also do you want to have it?? Please PM me about it, because I'll change the codes. But.. Do not try to trick me, I have the list wink Thank youuu!! ♥

+ Intro + News + Rules & FAQ + Stages + Ordering + Process + Extra-Limited Eggs + Limited Eggs + Unlimited Eggs + Reservation + Prize Eggs + Owners + Black List & White List + Banners + Links +

Skilled Detective

01 . Learn it, I'M THE OWNER.
02 . Don't bug any of the staff!
03 . You can't judge me with the prices.
04 . You have to fill out the form to get an egg.
05 . POST in the thread the form, not PM any of the staff.
06 . Before you post, please send the trade with the price.
07 . Unlimited Eggs means they are "unlimited" you can buy it whenever you want. Limited Eggs means they are "limited" with a number of eggs. That means, you have to be hurry to get one. They will be limited by time or stock.
08 . Don't quote any posts in the first page!!!
09 . Every month there will be a different Limited Egg like the Monthly Collectables. You won't get the same eggs next month.
10 . Each selling starts on the 1st of the month, and ends on 28th of the month. This issue may change due to te rareness of the egg. And every egg will be open on next months 1st or 2nd day.
11 . By bumping and rolling dice you can win one of the unlimited eggs or limited eggs. Each month, there will be new numbers for rolling dice contest and new winners on bumping contest.
12 . There are 3 winners on each section(3 winners on bumping contest, 3 winners on rolling dice contest). No more than that, sorry.
13 . The rules in this topic can change whenever I want. Dont forget that I'm the boss here.
14 . There is no auction for now, later on maybe I can add it.
15 . All sample images are "SAMPLE" images! They won't grow up. That means, you have to order if you want a growing pet.
16 . DO NOT STEAL the images or pixels!!
17 . Don't play "Trade and Catch" with me! You are wasting my time with starting and cancelling the order trade! I'm not obligating you to buy one.
18 . Read everything carefully before complaining!
19 . Respect Valendra as you are respecting me. They have the authority to move you to the black list or white list. We are the authority, not you.

Thanks for reading all of these.

question How do you make them go through the different stages?
arrow They change when the day come. You dont have to do anything to make them grow up.

question Do you like give the person the code for the young stage, then give them the code for the next stage?
arrow No, I will send only one code and the pic on that code will grow up. At last stage, I may want you to keep the pic and upload to another server because of the bandwidth issue.

question Can I order more than one Limited Egg at a time?
arrow Of course you can! But if you want more than one, it will increase the price. Ex: 2 eggs= 5,000x2=10,000g

question May I give them as gift?
arrow Sure.

question Will there any discount if I order more than one?
arrow No. All prices are fixed.

question The price for Limited Eggs were *k, why some limited eggs are higher than that price?
arrow The reason for that may be it is a Cosplay.

question What is Cosplay?
arrow Its clothing sth like a character in an anime or else. Ex: Moon Fairy is a Cosplay Egg, and it will be look like Sailor Moon at the end. I mean, hair clothes, etc.

question Do you accept items? If so, do you value items by lowest marketplace or by a certain guide?
arrow The only acceptable items are monthly collectibles and rare box items. These items will be considered at the lowest buy price in the marketplace on that day.

question Can I change my Pet's Stage?
arrow If you want to "grow" it, no. But if you want to change it into an older form, yes. But your pet must reach its final stage before your request. And its price is 500g. But I suggest you to keep all the stage pics in your hdd. It will be easier for you and me.

question I changed my name, what will happen to the displayed name on the pet?
arrow You can pay 500g for it and send me the name you wanted to change with by PM or keep it with your old name.

question Haha! I'll open the trade and after you sent me the egg I'll cancel it!!!
arrow Aha! I got ya! If you do it, I'll delete the image immediately and you wont have a pet after that.*hah* Or play like I lost sth, but when the growing date comes your egg stays the same.*omg* I mean you will be added to the BlackList.

question When they become adult do you give us a different link?
arrow I give a Tinyurl link on the code which is related with the shop's Photobucket account. And I will just change the pic on Photobucket and your pic will change immediately. If your pets stays the same, you can try to refresh the pic or page by pressing F5. That means you dont have to do anything to make them grow or change the URL etc.

question What is the Reservation issue?
arrow If you win a contest or pay any amount or give sth that is above the price and is enough to another egg and you dont want to purchase another old egg, I'll give you a ticket that gives you the permission to get an egg whenever you want. Dont forget, I will give the ticket.
♣ 1 Sealed Letter or Current Month's Letter = 2 Eggs Reservation Ticket
♣ Other Letters = will be calculated due to the MP price.

Skilled Detective

Coming soon..

ALL EGGS HAVE 3 STAGES AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM GROW UP.

THEY WILL GROW UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH!
Ex: You had your egg on 2nd of March, it is in egg stage. At 1st of April, it will grow up to Chibi Stage and at 1st of May it will be an adult.
Valentine's Day Special Egg has sth different. On 14th February it will be in Chibi Stage and on 1st March it will be an adult.

There are 3 stages:

All pets will grow up to Adult Stage at the end!
Want to change your Pet's stage? Wait until it reach to Adult Stage and later, pay 500g to change it to any previous stage. Ex: Want it to stay in Egg Stage, pay 500g and your pet's stage will change! (it is the same if you want to change it to Chibi Stage)
Don't think that their color will be like this, its just a sample.
And yes, the linearts are these. That means, your pet will be a female!
Maybe later on, I can add male pets too.

ALL EGGS HAVE 2 STAGES AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM GROW UP.

THEY WILL GROW UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH!
Ex: You had your egg on 2nd of March, it is in egg stage. At 1st of April, it will grow up to Adult Stage. That's all.

There are 2 stages:

All pets will grow up to Adult Stage at the end!
Don't think that their color will be like this, its just a sample.
And yes, the linearts are these. That means, your pet will be a female!
Maybe later on, I can add male pets too.

Skilled Detective

Each egg code is on their own post. (Unlimited Egg code is on Unlimited Egg Post, Limited Egg code is on Limited Egg Post.)

See? Its so easy.

Skilled Detective

Latest 5 works I've done and doing: (1st is the latest)
1♥ Ookami Kokkoro ♣St.Patrick Fairy heart
2♥ kairikunaxes ♣Ophelia heart
3♥ Tanamii ♣St.Patrick Fairy heart
4♥ AquaFae ♣St.Patrick Fairy heart
5♥ Nenia Vomyr ♣St.Patrick Fairy heart

Not-Paid => wahmbulance
Not-Received => sweatdrop
Errors in Form => ninja
Received and Paid => heart

Skilled Detective

Custom - Limited Egg

What can you decide on?

* BG pic (not the fixed border)
* Egg Design
* Egg Animation (not more than 10 action poses)
* Chibi Animation (not more than 10 action poses)
* Adult Animation (not more than 10 action poses)

What is attractive with this egg?
* No one can have that but you (means only 1 egg)
* It may be your OC or fav character of an anime/manga/etc or your Gaia Avi

Rules?
* There will be an auction which will last for 1 month
* There will be also an autobuy price for the ones who cant wait till the end
* Auctions must be done by the code I will give in this post
* If you win the auction or buy with autobuy option, send the trade immediately and a PM which includes the info that I want from you
* Reservation tickets are not available for this part

Code?
** not yet **

Auction
Starts: question April
Ends: question April
Starting bid: question g
Minimum Increase: question g
Autobuy: question g
wahmbulance Highest bid: -

Auction History
-

Skilled Detective

heart
Not yet
Available: Until ....
Price: 5000g ea
(1 sealed/current month's letter = 4 limiteds(you can choose the limiteds you want from the available ones or turn some of it into reservation ticket))
Sold so far: ---
Hatch on: ---

BG Sample:
question

What can a Limited Egg do?
*Its animated
*It has 3 stages (Egg-Chibi-Adult)
*Only Female
*BG is fixed (no changing bg)
*Egg is fixed (no changing color etc)
*LIMITED-LIMITED-LIMITED (check out a dictionary stare )

Ordering Form:

Not yet

Skilled Detective

There are 2 eggs you can choose from:
Demon Egg: Cordelia
User Image
PRICE: 2500g ea

---

Angel Egg: Ophelia
User Image
PRICE: 2500g ea

Lets see what will they do:
♥ They have 2 stages
♥ They are not animated
♥ There are color themes for bg
♥ There are color themes for egg
♥ They will hatch as females

Here is the table that shows which egg gonna turn into which pet.

Here are the color themes:
For Background, I'll use Light Colors for Angel Eggs, and Dark Colors or Demon Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And a background sample:
In the sample, Rose(Dark Theme) is used.

Here is the Ordering Form (POST INTO THE THREAD):

[align=center][b]I WANT TO ORDER AN UNLIMITED PET!![/b][/align]
[b]Your Name:[/b] -Type your name-
[b]Your Pet's Name:[/b] -Type your desired pet's name-
[b]Your Choice of Egg:[/b] -Type the Egg's Name(Ex: There is Angel Egg named as Ophelia, type Ophelia)-
[b]Egg Color Theme:[/b] -Type the color theme name-
[b]BG Color Theme:[/b] -Type the color theme name-
[b]The Price:[/b] -Type the total price that you have to send-
[b]Did you send the trade?:[/b]

Skilled Detective

You can reservate any number of egg in any time. The reservation tickets can be buy only by Monthly Collectables and the Sealed Envelopes. Each letter will be counted as 4 eggs.
Also if you won a contest that I host, you may change your winning as a reservation ticket!
In order to make a reservation, you have to start the trade first. Your trade will be noted here and when the day come, you will be noticed by PM. Further information will be given then.

Also you will be able to have reservation tickets by Lotto. Check out the Prize Eggs section wink

Tickets with Owners:
♥ Zsabrina x4
♥ Ibys_Volume x3
♥ Iamsobored x1
♥ a_roar_in_the_dark x1

Yuuko - Time-Space Witch rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 4, 7, 7 Total: 35 (5-50)

Skilled Detective

These events are available only when there is a Limited Pet.
EVENTS ARE CLOSED!!!

BUMPING CONTEST - DEADLINE: 30th March

Each month, top three bumpers will receive an Egg for free!!
This may be Unlimited or Limited. That means 3 Gaians will get a free egg from bumping whee
Don't forget to number your bumps !!!
ALL BUMPS MUST START FROM 1. (Last Bumper numbers are not allowed, from pg 30, you have to start from "Bump 1".)

TOP BUMPERS - Last Update: PG 58
1♣ Zsabrina BUMP 113 -
2♣ Tanamii BUMP 027 -
3♣ Ibys_Volume BUMP 008 -
♣ Iamsobored BUMP 001 -

Winners: Zsabrina - Tanamii - Ibys_Volume

DICE CONTEST - DEADLINE: 30th March

Do you want to win an egg without paying? Then roll the dice!
You can win Limited Eggs too! If there is no Limited Eggs at that time, you can win Unlimited Eggs!
You have to dice 8 sided dice 5 times and got one of these numbers: 11 - 22 - 33

LUCKY PEOPLE: 1 PERSON PER NUMBER! TOTAL: ONLY 3 PEOPLE WILL BE WINNER EACH MONTH

♥ 11 - ? - --closest number: --- * ?? -
♥ 22 - Ibys_Volume -
♥ 33 - ? - --closest number: --- * ?? -

WINNERS: Ibys_Volume - Zsabrina(I bet she got the closest number of one of them :b)

.:LOTTO:.
You can win Reservation Tickets! Asking how? Its simple!
There are 1000 tickets(for now) per 100g. When I sell every ticket, the lotto will be here! (Number Generator will do that.)

LUCKY PEOPLE:

♥ 1st Place: 3 Eggs Reservation Ticket - ?
♥ 2nd Place: 2 Eggs Reservation Ticket - ?
♥ 3rd Place: 1 Egg Reservation Ticket - ?

Skilled Detective

.:EXTRA-LIMITEDS:.

??? Egg - All are ???

.:LIMITEDS:.

wahmbulance St. Patrick Fairy - All are Chibi wahmbulance
♥ littleone19 ♥ Iamsobored ♥ Lady Hazuki ♥ Sennawte ♥ Tanamii ♥
♥ AquaFae ♥ Nenia Vomyr ♥ Ookami Kokkoro ♥

Edea [FF8] Fairy - All are Adult
♥ AquaFae ♥ Madison of Slytherin(Erzsebet-Faye) ♥ xmitchiko ♥ WickedWitchElphaba ♥ Ibys_Volume ♥

wahmbulance Valentine Fairy - All are Adult wahmbulance
♥ blooddragon-ninja12 ♥ Nenia Vomyr ♥ Iamsobored ♥ Zsabrina ♥ xmitchiko ♥ Acrisiss ♥

Water Fairy - All are Chibi
♥ poocaninesun ♥ Mary Queen Faerie ♥ xXxHellequinxXx ♥ b-ionic-c-ondom ♥ xMitchiko ♥ AquaFae ♥ Zsabrina ♥

Earth Fairy - All are Chibi
♥ Nenia Vomyr ♥ Chuchu-chan ♥ Bankotsu Otaku ♥ falloutboy lover ♥ Baby Angel Mia ♥

.:UNLIMITEDS:.

Cordelia Egg - All are Adult
♥ Silent Joker69 ♥ Lady Hazuki ♥

Ophelia Egg - All are Adult
♥ Lady Hazuki ♥ kairikunaxes ♥

Cordelia Egg - All are Egg

Skilled Detective

None for now whee

♠ Zsabrina ♠

Skilled Detective

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.34888903/][img]http://tinyurl.com/2nl5dn[/img][/url]

Skilled Detective

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff