Welcome to Gaia! ::

Round three will be Thai mythology and sharks! What would you like to see for round four?

Octopi 0.1592039800995 15.9% [ 32 ]
Seals 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 27 ]
Plankton 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 9 ]
Robots 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 15 ]
Kangaroos 0.054726368159204 5.5% [ 11 ]
Pariah Dogs 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 21 ]
Hyenas 0.19900497512438 19.9% [ 40 ]
Archaeopteryx...es 0.22885572139303 22.9% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RLCs | Livestream (Offline)
Like project100? Give it a ...<3... thing.

ATTENTION: My old salamander shop, AMFOS is for sale. You can find the auction thread here.

Commission Status
Gaia commission closed. Contact via e-mail for other options.

Hello! And welcome to project100, a source for assorted sets of line-art pertaining to the Breedable/Changing pets forum! This is a permanent auction thread, but every so often, line-art is also given away through a coloring/editing competition. Each week-a month, a new set will go up.

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is sproutyhead, or K.E.P. You may know me from A Motorhome Full of Salamanders. I draw creatures and animals. A lot. As a result, I have tons of them. Most of them are based on doodles I do during down time in classes. Quite frankly, they’re nice to pad my portfolio with eventually, but I don’t need most of them. So here’s a permanent shop thread! This will be updated with new lines every now and then – whenever I feel like dumping them here.

And so, now, I am on a grand quest to make 100 sets of line-art for the breedable/changing pets sub forum. The money from these auctions goes towards my "AlchQuest" to reach level 10 alchemy (reached!) make alchemy items for myself and my friends - and help others get started in alchemy. You do not have to start a shop with the line-art should you win it, no worries, but it’s encouraged!

▀▀▀▀▀▀

5/26/12 - Round two begins now! A finch auction is up, and there will soon be a line-art coloring contest give-away to accompany it!
4/14/12 - Thread is up and ready to go. We begin with our first line-art auction, anole lizards!

▀▀▀▀▀▀

• Introduction & Navigation
                                  • Rules & F.A.Q.
                                  • Current Line-Art
                                  • Past Line-Art
                                  • Bumping Prizes
                                  • Certificates
                                  • Affiliates
                                  • Credits & Disclaimers

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Do not take the artwork unless you are the winner. This is really pretty standard, but it never hurts to state this. Do not take the banners/graphics I made for this thread either. This also means that you should not post your coloring sample entries elsewhere unless you have won the line-art!
      I still reserve the right to feature line-art on my website (with my own coloring – of course) should I choose to do so.
      All work is in .PSD format. Ok, so this isn't really a rule as a note. I use Adobe Photoshop to create all of my line-work. I can stretch and do .TIF if I really have to – or even a large-scale PNG for non-templated/highlighted lines. PSD is still my preferred format. The GIMP should be able to handle PSDs fine, if you’re looking for a Photoshop alternative with which to open and color/edit the files!
      The line-art, if you win, is yours to use. I do not care if you start a shop with it, resell it, or simply let it sit on your hard drive – do not feel pressured to do anything with it if you don’t want! You are also free to do line-art edits in your shop – no worries there!
      Please credit me should you start a shop and/or use the line-art!
      Bumping prizes are only open when the bumping post specifically says they are. If there’s no line-art being sold or given away, there’s no point in bumping this thread.
      If you are going to bid items on an auction, price them at lowest market value. Self-explanatory. Most items are accepted - ask if you have any doubts!
      What you see is what you get. Generally, I will not be adding additional lines or templates to sets unless you have a very good reason (and additional offer) for it, and it’s a very small request, or if it mentions something in the bidding ladder about adding extra line-art.
      Times used are Pacific. I live in the Pacific time zone – I will try to keep in mind time zone changes when I set end times for any given contest, but it's always two in the morning somewhere.
      Please do not make real money off of my artwork. Sorry, but my answer will generally be “no” to this for a variety of reasons. Namely, because I wish to keep GaiaOnline separate from my primary artistic life, which exists outside of it. You are getting the line-art free of any real money charges, and you are free to make any amount of Gaia gold off of it, but please do not ask for real life commissions.
      I’d love to have a pet! Okay, so this isn’t really a rule, but if you open a shop with one of these line-art sets, I’d love to have a pet! It doesn’t have to be anything fancy – whatever you’d like! (Note that I do not have the time or ability to role-play said pet, however I will try to stop by every now and then! When a shop has my line-work, I try to give it my all and help it out if I can.)

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Q. I really want custom lines or an addition to the set I bought! It would only take you like two or three lines to draw!
A. I may take really small commissions, but it really depends on the idea. If you’d, for example, like to add one extra piece to a very large set, I might be up for it. Otherwise, I’d prefer that the line-art be given away in a complete state. I strongly prefer to sell things I know I'm done with.

Q. I really want set X, but I might not be able to use it for a while – or ever – is that OK?
A. Sure. What you do with the line-art (if you do anything at all) is up to you. I don’t have many restrictions beyond “don’t use it to make real-world money” and “please credit me.”

Q. When do you live-stream?
A. Really sporadically.

Q. Who does the non-line-art artwork for the thread?

A. I do all my own artwork!

Q. May I request an idea?
A. You may, however I reserve the right not to take the request!

Q. There's a line-art giveaway this week - can I edit the lines for part of my entry?
A. Yes, you may! You may also edit your entry form to add more examples!

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

AUCTIONS

11 - ???

Nothing yet!

Start: N/A
End: N/A

Highest Bid

▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLORING CONTEST GIVE-AWAYS

12 - ???

Contest Start: ???
Contest End: ???

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Colored Entries:[/b]
[b]Why you want the lines (it's OK to leave this blank!):[/b]

Entries

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Bumping Prize 2: Kitten Star

Round two's bumping prize is the Kitten Star! This time, you will need to reach 30 numbered bumps to get one. You can get as many as you like, and you can get some for friends if you want as well! Each 30-bump increment will grant you a kitten star!

Once you reach 30 bumps, fill out this form:

[b]I have reached 30 bumps and want a kitten star![/b]
[b]Name of Kitten Star:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Inspiration (Colors, patterns, images, etc.):[/b]

▀▀▀▀▀▀

List of Bumping Prizes

Bumping Prize 2: Kitten Star

Cat - sproutyhead
Gatomon - Faid Shadowlight
Melanic - xoRein13
Holly Berry - Fea Line
Sunny - Ryuukishin
Orion - StarrySeas
Avery - CandiceS2
Buesten - laykein
Verra - Blackhorn- The Legend
Justin - DXsciz
Chesher - xoRein13
Sir Ebony October - Fea Line
Hope - Hopelessly Pretty

Bumping Prize 1: Obese Gryphon

Yippy Skippy - sproutyhead
Patsy - Syrcaid
Scrumptious - Syrcaid
Apple Juice - StarrySeas
Banana - Miza
Above Heartache - Silver
Duskal - Daijo
Rumblederp - Syrcaid
Batderp - StarrySeas
Thousand - Rejam
Seashell - Mage
Floam Flux - fluo
Megaflurp - Syrcaid
Chubbers - Bouncy_Pineapple
Barblethorp - Syrcaid
Bobbles - unique olive
Derpjay - xoRein13
Charlie - Overfiend Katsumi
Podgle - Ryuukishin
Bear Heart - Bombazine
Pearlfisher - Amizade
Frey - StarrySeas
Mr. Fatcat - Naked Satan
Traveller's Joy - les vagues
Waddling Duck - echolimafoxtrot
Health Hazard - Abbacus
Moonshadow - les vagues
Catching Derp - phoenix kiss
Tentu - xoRein13
Stargarden - Appeal
Rope Toy - Bombazine
Merrylegs - Puppydogs N Painkillers
Woaderp - CaptainCommanderLawrence

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Cert selling info goes here.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Project100 is always open to affiliates. I accept 200x40 banners only – and I only accept banners from other B/C shops, B/C pet threads, B/C interest threads, and Minishops.

You need to link back to my shop using the following banner. Please direct-link it, as I may change it later!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6nd647v][img]http://keprouty.net/p100_200x40.png[/img][/url]

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Shops & Interest Threads Using My Line-Art

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Threads of Mine

Other Shop Affiliates

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Project100 is run for fun by sproutyhead. All line-art and thread graphics belong to sproutyhead; do not take artwork unless you are the owner of it. Some textures from CGTextures.com are occasionally used for link banners.

Sproutyhead has a life outside of this website, and would prefer it if you realized that sometimes, there may be slight delays in putting up new sets of line-art.

Non-standard font used is Futurist Fixed-Width from dafont.com.

▀▀▀▀▀▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces