Welcome to Gaia! ::

Round three will be Thai mythology and sharks! What would you like to see for round four?

Octopi 0.1592039800995 15.9% [ 32 ]
Seals 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 27 ]
Plankton 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 9 ]
Robots 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 15 ]
Kangaroos 0.054726368159204 5.5% [ 11 ]
Pariah Dogs 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 21 ]
Hyenas 0.19900497512438 19.9% [ 40 ]
Archaeopteryx...es 0.22885572139303 22.9% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]

sproutyhead

Updated my lineart contest samples c:

thumbnails just in case c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolf

xoRein13
Who is around that can answer this for me; what's a good tablet to look into buying for myself to use with lineart, edits, and all that business? :3

What? Tablets? sweatdrop
I do everything old school, hand and mouse. BUT I have been looking at them lately, and this one has 4 stars for reviews and is only $40. It says. I've been considering buying it, but since I have other financial issues going on (we need a new car), I've been putting it off. Tablet

Of course it also says it's for beginners, so if price isn't an issue and you're already pretty hand with one you might look elsewhere.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
xoRein13
Who is around that can answer this for me; what's a good tablet to look into buying for myself to use with lineart, edits, and all that business? :3

I would look into the Wacom Bamboo tablets. They're cheap (some of the older models are like $50) and I just bought one and it's amazing. :3 And they're long-lasting. Lots of people recommended them to me.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Guys, I have a sudden change of plans - and this is what I was afraid of. I have to run to the bookstore (which is a fair distance away) and buy some books there.

As a result, I am going to postpone the end date of everything by 2 hours - just in case. If it goes longer than that and I haven't shown up, you'll know why.

Don't worry - I won't end this without fair warning to everyone, as I'd hate to be unfair!

Wolf

Nyowpotopop
xoRein13

I would look into the Wacom Bamboo tablets. They're cheap (some of the older models are like $50) and I just bought one and it's amazing. :3 And they're long-lasting. Lots of people recommended them to me.

Ohh I've seen those around. I might get one of those instead of one I previously posted about! 8D

Witty Sweetheart

Thanks guys! And I also have always done everything "old school" as you said. But I'm really interested in getting a tablet as I used one in an animations class in college a while back that I loved. xD
I recently got a bamboo tablet (first tablet) and coming from the same point youre at I would definately get one!

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Typing from phone. I'll call the auction at 5, but I'll keep the coloring contest up until I get back!

Witty Sweetheart

Any suggestions as to which specific bamboo tablet I should look into guys? :3

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah, I love my Bamboo. I was REALLY good without one, but I'm getting better with one. X3

I've just learned how to sketch with it like I would on a piece of paper. I am SO used to doing things with a touchpad it's bee a strange transition... But I am glad I have a tablet now. 83 Mine was $65 from amazon and is one of the newer ones. It's the Bamboo Connect.

I think I have the bamboo capture it was 100$ at best buy, I havent had one problem with it biggrin

Witty Sweetheart

I am so saving up to get the Bamboo Create. Its so perfect. Like $175 on Amazon but my birthday is coming up so...maybe. xD Its just so....I has no words other than WAAAANNNNTTTT. <3

Wolf

I have reached 30 bumps and want an obese gryphon!
Name of Gryphon: Merrylegs
Owner: Puppydogs N Painkillers
Inspiration (Colors, patterns, images, etc.): I'm not kidding. I SRSLY LOVE NYANCAT!

Hallowed Hunter

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Overfiend Katsumi wins the auction! Details will happen when I get home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff