Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

we're dumb together, roady.

o v o

people! :'D

edit
of course this is a page topper
what else would it be
@roadkill: ah, you're right! thanks for telling me, I would have missed that. sweatdrop

@libra15: well, since they are rp required and as a long time roleplayer I have made the experience that playing more characters in one storyline can get a bit overboard. and sometimes players tend to favor one of their chars and forget about the others. that's why you're only allowed one. ^^

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Yes I do understand that. My biggest dilema will be I would get one, then later find another I like better.
well, that could always happen xd

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
However I do really like what you have made here. But now I have stuck in my mind the character I would like and it's possible I would see somthing later much like her...thus my problem! lol

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like to AB Genome 002, please. :'D
Well, I'll take the plunge! I like what you have to start out with and I think this could grow to be a lovely shop. 8>

I'd like to autobuy Genome 001 for 200k, please.

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I hope I went about bidding my autobuy for the girl correctly. >u<; <3 It's been a while since I participated in an auction. <3 x'3

Happy Grand Opening! <3 8'D
Yeah you did :3

Thank you, you two are awesome! heart
Please both send me a trade with the 200k and as soon as all is completed I need from both of you the Childs name and his or her affinity ^^
Trade sent! 8>

Hey, this way you'll get some money for subforums and maybe pimping out the mule, yeah? Haha.

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you! ^U^

Trade sent and roger that. :'D I'll think of a name and choose her affinity asap. ^^ Will posting the info here be the way to go or via PM?

I'll be picking up my grandmother to give her a ride home in a little bit. So just as a heads up, I'll give her name and affinity after I come back if I haven't decided before having to go out. >u< <3
Haha well, the guild comes first XD
hmm either trades take a while or there seems to be a bug ... since I didn't get one yet. neutral

Oh, and you can post the info here or via pm, whatever you like best ^^
Check your bank/trade page. Lots of times trades are slow when it comes to alerts. @3@

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

k screw it

I want to AB Genome 003, please. o v o ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out