[o4] Special Events
[o5] Customs
[o6] Bribes
[o7-15] Reserved

Join the Guild

User Image
07.03.2014 At this time I have decided to allow Spotteleef back into the shop
09.22.2013 New staff members hired.
09.08.2013 Join our Guild for more information and threads.
08.20.2013 We've begun to set the thread up. Keep an eye out for giveaways :3

User Image

A wild, ringing neigh shrilled up from the hold of the Spanish galleon.
It was not the cry of an animal in hunger. It was a terrifying bugle. An alarm call.
The captain of the Santo Cristo strode the deck, "Cursed be that stallion!" he muttered under his breath as he stamped forward and back, forward and back.
Suddenly he stopped short. The wind! It was dying with the sun. It was spilling out of the sails, causing them to quiver and shake. He could feel his flesh creep with the sails. Without wind he could not get to Panama. And if he did not get there, and get there soon, he was headed for trouble. The moor ponies to be delivered to the Viceroy of Peru could not be kept alive
much longer. Their hay had grown musty. The water casks were almost empty. And now this sudden calm, this heavy warning of a storm. He plucked nervously at his rusty black beard as if that would help him think. "We lie in the latitude of white squalls" he said, a look of vexation on his face. 'When the wind does strike, it will strike with fury". His steps quickened. "we must shorten sail" he made up his mind.
Cupping his hands to his mouth, he bellowed orders: "furl the top-gallant sail! furl the coursers and main topsail! Shorten the fore-topsail!"
The ship burst into action. From forward and aft all hands came running. They fell to work furiously, carrying out orders. The captains eyes were fixed on his men, but his thoughts raced ahead to the rich land where he was bound. In his minds eye he could see the mule train coming to meet him when he reached land. He could see it snaking its way along the Gold Road from Panama to the seaport of Puerto Bello. He could almost feel the smooth, hard gold in packs on the donkeys backs. His eyes narrowed greedily. "Gold!" he mumbled. "Think of trading twenty ponies for their weight in gold!" He clasped his hands behind him and resumed his pacing and mutter. "The Viceroy of Peru sets great store by the ponies and he well may. Without the ponies to work the mines there will be no more gold" Then he clenched his fists. "We must keep the ponies alive!"
His thoughts were brought up sharply. The shrill horse call! Again it filled the air about him with a wild ring. His beady eyes darted to the lookout man in the crows-nest, then to the men on deck. He saw fear spread out among the crew.
Meanwhile in the dark hold of the ship, a small bay stallion was pawing the floor in his stall. His iron shoes with their sharp rims and turned-down heels threw a shower of sparks and he felt strong charges of electricity. His nostrils flared. The moisture in the air! The charges of electricity! These were storm warnings- things he knew. Some inner urge told him he must get his mare to high land before the storm broke. He tried to escape, charging against the chest board of his stall again and again. He threw his head back and bugled.
From stalls beside him and from stalls opposite him, nineteen heads with small pointed ears peered out. Nineteen pairs of brown eyes whited. Nineteen young mares caught his anxiety. They too tried to escape, rearing and plunging, rearing and plunging. But presently the animals were no longer hurling themselves. They were being hurled. The ship was pitching and tossing to the rising swell of the sea, flinging the ponies forward and against their chest boards, backwards against the ship's side. A cold wing spirled down the hatch. it whistled and screamed above the rough voice of the captain. It gave way only to the deep flump-flump of the thunder. The dea became a wildcat now, and the galleon her prey. She stalked the ship and drove her off her course, she slapped at it, rolling her victim from side to side. She knocked the spars out of her and used them to ram holes in her sides. She clawed the rudder from it's stern-post and threw it into the sea. She cracked the ships ribs as if they were brittle bones. Then she hissed and spat through the seams.
The pressure of the sea swept everything before it. Huge baskets filled with gravel for ballast plummeted down the passageway between the ponies, breaking up stalls as they went by.
Suddenly the galleon shuddered. From bow to stern came an endless rasping sound! The ship had struck a shoal. And with a ripping and crashing of tinder the hull cracked open. In that split second the captain, his men and his live cargo were washed into the boiling foam. The wildcat sea yawned. She swallowed men. Only the captain and fifteen ponies managed to come up again. The captain bobbed alongside the stallion and made a wild grasp for his tail, but a great wave swept him out of reach.
The stallion neighed encouragement to his mares, who were struggling to keep afloat, fighting the wreckage and the sea. For long minutes they thrashed helplessly and just when their strength was nearly spent, the storm dies as suddenly as it had risen. The wind calmed.
The sea was no longer a wildcat. She became a kitten, fawning and lapping about the ponies legs. Now their hooves touched land. They were able to stand! They were scrambling up the beach, and they were far from the mines of Peru.

Story is (C) Marguerite Henry

User Image

these are subject to change at any time [<3]

[o1] Follow Gaia's TOS.
[o2] Do not steal the art for your own use. That includes anything from the main thread, guild, events, and the like.
[o3] No hostility or negative comments are allowed. If someone feels like they are being attacked or not respected, please report it to staff member. If you feel like you are going to lose temper, please leave the shop and cool off.
[o4] Do not advertise other shops in our thread (but you are allowed to talk about other shops)
[o5] Please Respect all shop go-ers and staff.
[o6] Please do not beg in the thread. This includes items, gold, and pets.
[o7] If you have any questions please PM them to the mule account [Moontide mist] only
[o8] Please remember the staff have a life outside of gaia

User Image

Q: I'm too poor, can I have one for free?
A: I'm sorry but we only give out freebies through games and as gifts to those deserving of it. Asking for one won't get you one.

Q: I don't want my Pony anymore, what should I do?
A: Well, you won't get a refund but if you still don't want it, PM me.

Q: Do you take pet trades?
A: Yes I do PM me your offer.

Q: Can I be a colorist?
A: If we are hiring or interested in hiring you specifically, we'll let you know in-thread or via PM.

Q: Do you take bribes?
A: Yes, please PM me for more information.

Q: Will you do customs for me even though they are closed?
A: Only through bribes.

Q: Can I color my own Pony?
A: Sorry, but only staff members can color Ponies. Unless we do a Color-Your-Own Event, you won't be able too.

Flatsale F.A.Q.

Q: How much do they cost?
A: it depends on the type of Pony we are offering. We will specify with each sale.

Q: Can we pay with items?
A: If it's a sealed letter, yes. Otherwise, we prefer pure gold.

Q: Will you reserve one for me?
A: No.

Q: Can a friend proxy for me if I can't be present at the sale?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I buy one for a friend?
A: Yes but then you can not buy yourself one.

Q: I posted too early! Do I still get it?
A: Sorry but no. You'll have to post again.

Q: How many Ponies can I own?
A: There is no limit. However, in some circumstances, we may ask you to sit one out if we feel others deserve a chance.

Q: I have a flatsale theme idea, can I share it?
A: Feel free to post it in thread. We may just be inspired by your idea.

Q: What do I do after I win?
A: After you win, send a trade to the mule account and head on over to the certing thread, located in the guild.

Auction F.A.Q.

Q: What is the starting bid?
A: The starting bid depends on the type of Pony we are offering..

Q: Is there an auto-buy?
A: We will specify if there is an auto-buy.

Q: How long do they last?
A: It depends, we will specify in the information.

Raffle F.A.Q.

Q: How much is a ticket?
A: Normally 100 gold.

Q: How many spots are there?
A: Unlimited spots, usually. Sometimes we may limit total tickets or the amount you can buy.

Q: I won! Now what do I do?
A: Head over to the certing thread located in the guild.

User Image

Roleplay is not required but it is encouraged. The land is vast and mysterious, new things are always being discovered.

Roleplaying will result in extra bundles in breedings, providing you have enough roleplays built up.

Roleplaying Rules

[o1] Try to not to leave anyone out. Give people a chance to join in.

[o2] No god-moding. Not even if you're a god.

[o3] Try to use (( and )) for OOC talk....it's required only when people are RPing in the thread. How you handle it in private threads is up to you.

[o4] When RPing your pony, it is recommended that you use a text color.

[o5] Dream ponies don't exist yet in this world, and so are not allowed to be RPed in the guild or thread.

User Image
User Image

Newborn [Time to next stage 2 weeks]
Available only through breedings. The newborn foals are fiercely protected by their parents.

Foal [Time to next stage 1 month]
Growing in leaps and bounds, the foals are becoming more independent. They've begun to follow the adults around to learn the needed skills to survive on their own.

Adult [Permanent]
Fully grown, the ponies are now fully independent. Capable of forming their own herds if they chose to. This is the final stage for your pony, at this time.

User Image

Please visit this Thread to view our current owner's list.

User Image

When a pony has aged to an adult they can find a mate. The couple can decide if they want children or not. Ponies can decide if they want to life mate or a casual mate if they want kids but not a committed relationship with another pony.

Normal Breeding Litters are 2-3 foals

Breeding Rules
- Adults must wait until their current foals are fully grown before breeding again.
- Only Male/Female breedings may naturally occur. If you have a same sex pair that wishes for foals, then you must find a surrogate. The pair then must chose which of the two will father/mother the foals.
- Family members may not breed together.
- Breedings cost 10k (5k per owner)
- Edits may or may not pass down to the foals. It is up to the colorist. We will try to specify before the breeding slot if edits will be passing down.

Breeding Perks
- Lifemated couples are eligible to receive an extra 2 foals when breeding.
- If your roleplay your ponies and meet the roleplay requirement of at least 5 roleplays each, you are eligible to receive an extra foal in your breeding.

Breaking a lifemating
- Ponies that break their lifemate agreement, they can not breed or be life-mated until 5 months have passed.

User Image

Once your pony is an adult it is eligible to create their own herd. A herd must be approved by the staff to be valid. In order to be approved you must meet the requirements below.

Herd Requirements

- A herd must have at least 6 ponies. These ponies must be owned by different users.
- A herd must have a selected leader. Only one leader of each gender is allowed per herd.
- A herd must have a name and a territory. Please refer to the map below for current territories controlled.
- A herd must have an interest thread in the guild containing information such as history. This will be reviewed by the staff upon request of approval.

Herd Approval
Seeking to get your herd approved? Then please send the mule a PM with the following information

Herd name:
Herd Leader[s]: [Name and Owner]
Herd Members:[Name and Owners]
Link to Herd Interest thread:

User Image

Certing thread : Head here to get your ponies certed.

Breeding : Head this way to enter a pony for breeding

Customs : Head this way to create your perfect pony

User Image

Owner: Little Yellow jacket

Thread Manager:

Full Time Colorists:
Little Yellow Jacket
-MoomoolatteCha-
Buffy_the_Bloody

Part Time Colorists:
ChaosTheories

Thalion

Certist: Little Yellow Jacket

List Updater: Cheyriddle4

User Image

Shop: Little Yellow Jacket
Lineart and templates: Dolphy on Deviantart
Certs: sproutyhead

User Image

Want to Affiliate with us? Please PM the mule with your banner.

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l4ttj6s][img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w627/Little_Yellow_jacket/sigbanner.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff