Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Ponds of Gold

I think that is a plan for sure. A rare would be nice. Question though, can you only breed with the same species in this shop?

Customs Now Available

Since my priorities are completely in order, I have gotten the customs ordering thread up. I advise anyone looking for a fish though to wait a few weeks until our opening event to have the chance to snag one for free!
      If you order a fish now, you most likely will not see it until opening anyways.
      VerityHattress

You can think of goldfish like dogs - they have breeds or different varieties. I have to put together the breeding thread yet but yup, any fish can breed together as long as they are a male/female pair and the fish they are breeding with is not a parent. I'm pretty sure that when you have fry, I'll roll to see what breed they come out with with the odds based on the parents rarities. Variations (mutations) can be passed down from the parent onto any breed, but passing it down is at a lower rate.

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
You've thought this out so well. biggrin I can't wait to start breeding all the different colors together! <3
Yoku Yoko Moko

I think I was telling Daddy this but since my shop is a really hard idea to roleplay with, I figured focusing on breeding and having a lot of pet variations will probably be what keeps the shop going. I just need to figure out if I'm going to charge for breeding and how much since coloring is very time consuming.

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
I can tell that coloring is time consuming when I was watching you. You've really been working hard on this shop.

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
You told me that hun. ^^ I would make a breeding cost equivalent to a level one custom cost probably. : 3 Since you want to encourage breeding but not break the bank (either yours nor theirs). Just always randomize how many babehs.

Yup. All breeds have a clutch size that will correspond to how many they usually can have. Commons have an above average and then rares will have subpar. I'm also putting a cap on how many you can keep from a breeding - two per person so no one can really monopolize a certain color or combination.

A basic of all basic customs is 25m and you'd get at least one fish out of any breeding so.

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'd agree that it's perfectly spot on then. biggrin

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
That sounds good to me.

Hilarious Lop

Cool beans, thanks for the input guys. emotion_bigheart

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Anytime Moor

Hilarious Lop

How about another question: if you walked into a shop, what questions would you ask? I want to put together a FAQ at some point because I feel like my shop is not that clear. I do already have a newbie guide though so.

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
How much they cost. How many can I own? How many can I win from events? How many come from each breeding? Level of customs? Types of species? Rarity levels explained? Common vs uncommon colors? Cosplays? Clothing or no? Rp Required? Story/Plot line? Meta?

There are a few. : >

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
What is this shop about?
How can I get one?
How do I breed?
Is there any roleplaying here?
Is there a limit on how many I can have?
How do I age up my fish?

These are the ones that come to mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas